• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City @ Philadelphia - Thursday Night Football

Current line -
    Kansas City +3.5
    Phil -3.5

Missed my Monday Night play by a FG. Hate to bitch but these fucking dumbass referees need to keep the flags in their pants unless they are 100% positive. That tripping foul on Marcus Gilbert was total bullshit and negated a prime scoring chance for the Steeler's who would have had a 1st at the Cincy 30 with the score tied at 10-10 at the time and instead it put them back at their own 25. Cincy got great field position as a result and scored a TD on their next series. OK...fuck it....on to the next.
    6.5 pt teaser
    KC +10 / OV 44

Philly can't stop anyone. They've given up over 900 yds, 60 pts and 58 FD's in 2 games so far, but they've also netted nearly 950 yds of offense and 63 pts of their own. KC has been playing decent defense but you can probably throw out the Jacksonville game. Romo did get nearly 300 yds passing against them last week but 2 fumbles pretty much did them in as far as scoring opportunities.
    Wouldn't be surprised to see a 3 pt game here and around 60 pts again.

I played a small wager on over 50. good start but now game is in the muck. btw, I HATE mayock....gotta be someone better at the NFL network.

Comment

I drank the kool aid with the eagles tonight. Parlayed them ml with the pirates in baseball so all I need is a su win.

I don't think that's going to happen. Eagles are sloppy, undisiplined, and overrated. Doesn't matter how fast you can run plays chip, if your center can't hike the ball and your qb doesn't mAke good decisions.

Geesh.

Comment

yet another failed drive debacle.......6 min to go 3Q...we are dead as dog poop dragon. ded-ded-ded. get a defensive TD early and still will miss by double digits.. NFL is totally unhandicappable....fun to watch, but impossible to really have a legit shot at beating your book with.

Comment

Speechless.

Comment

Yep. Played out about how i thought. Problem for me was the missed fg and/or 4th down going for td instead of fg. Ugh. Tries to middle. Love that philly lost, kc dominated.

Comment

Why did they not go for the FG? And Charles was so close on 3rd down.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                Why did they not go for the FG? And Charles was so close on 3rd down.
                I believe that they didn't go for the FG because if it was blocked and returned for a TD it would have been a 3 pt game with a minute or so left and they didn't want to chance it. And even if they had made the FG it would still only be a 2 score lead (13 pts vs 10 pts). Not to say they couldn't have fumbled on the TD try and had that returned for a TD but probably worse odds of that happening.
                Regardless, each side missed a FG and if I get just one of those I win, Charles couldn't get in from the 1 with two tries, Philly turns the ball over 5 times.....just so many scoring opportunities to come up 2 pts short. Really depressing.

Comment

Working...
                X