No announcement yet.

NFL GAME OF THE WEE CONTEST-SUPER BOWL LINES--POST PICKS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also bet the prop on the “the Dow closing up” the Monday after the super bowl.

Pretty much the worse close of the year today it looks like. I may have started the next recession!

I think it’s always usually up after the super bowl historically and since it was down Friday, I figured it would rebound a bit today. Wrong!! Ha.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
      I also bet the prop on the “the Dow closing up” the Monday after the super bowl.

Pretty much the worse close of the year today it looks like. I may have started the next recession!

I think it’s always usually up after the super bowl historically and since it was down Friday, I figured it would rebound a bit today. Wrong!! Ha.
      That is a bet that will live forever good sir

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post

My wife and I lost about 7.5K combined today :^ /

Comment

wow thanks for all of that hamburger. and a great tight 2nd place effort well done.

no doubt the forums have some amazing things, like great forums, mods, sponsors, but most POSTERS.

good stuff right here at bettorsworld

Comment

I am in touch with Jeff so I will get the payout info figured out once we gets things squared away.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey Woodie:

I E-mailed Jeff yesterday with my info and still Haven't heard back from him.

I won the College GOW.

Thx,

Comment

He should be in touch. I heard from him yesterday.

Winners of this contest, please email Jeff with the place and amount you won and he will get to it shortly.

Bettorsworld at g mail . Com is the email.

Comment

1st $430
                  2nd $160
                  3rd $60

Comment

Yeah, I was curious on when we'd get payout. (Came 2nd in the College GOW).

I'm sure it'll get sorted soon.

Comment

Received my winnings today. Thanks Jeff.

Comment

will email today

thanks all

Bettorsworld at g mail . Com is the email.

Comment

Email sent to Jeff as requested to [email protected]
                          "Moderation is the key to life"

Comment

everyone in this thread has been paid with the exception of miklos

Comment

Received. Thank You Jeff, Bettorsworld/Bookie's Hell for the Great Contests and to Woodee12 for Management of this NFL Contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
                                everyone in this thread has been paid with the exception of miklos
                                Jeff you are the Worlds Best- Thank you for making this the best site on the internet

Comment

Working...
                                X