contest prize deadline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• contest prize deadline

So far, I have heard from Bobomax (hilton), whatnot (college gow) and charlatan (hilton).

The deadline to claim your prize will be Jan 22nd - 3pm est

Payments will go out that week.

Is there a prize for the College Bowl Game contest. If not, no biggee....we started it without getting the OK.

Comment

Dragon... I had inquired of Jeff at Bettorsworld concerning this upon the completion of the contest. Jeff confirmed that no $ was available for this contest. I told him that was okay, that we knew all along that was a possibility. Thanks again for your scorekeeping, and Lax for posting lines, it was fun.
      ps... (Jeff)Maybe if not all the winners comply with instructions for getting their money for the various contests, the College Bowl Contest Winner could get a little of the leftovers

Comment

Oldluds - why would anyone post picks (for 17 weeks) trying to win a contest on this site and then not send the information related to getting paid for being a winner?

Comment

Originally posted by oldluds View Post
          Dragon... I had inquired of Jeff at Bettorsworld concerning this upon the completion of the contest. Jeff confirmed that no $ was available for this contest. I told him that was okay, that we knew all along that was a possibility. Thanks again for your scorekeeping, and Lax for posting lines, it was fun.
          ps... (Jeff)Maybe if not all the winners comply with instructions for getting their money for the various contests, the College Bowl Contest Winner could get a little of the leftovers
          OK thanks....just didn't want to drop the ball :^ )

Comment

Win or lose, money or no money that was a great College Bowl Contest.

It made me proud to be up at the top 2 when the dust settled. That was one tough contest to handicap.

Maybe next year we make this a entry fee 20 bucks a man and we make our own pay out.

Thank you all for running a great contest and Thank You Jeff for letting us have it here on your site.

Comment

I agree with you 100% Carpet!

Guy: To answer your question, say the 3rd pl winner of the college game of the week contest, which ended 6 weeks ago, either forgot about it, thought payout was automatic, or didn't think the $250 is worth bothering over That is all I was referring to there. Not the Mock Hilton participants, as that was $ everyone put out up front, and higher profile contest. Just said tongue-in-cheek, so to speak. Congrats to you, and other contest money winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
                So far, I have heard from Bobomax (hilton), whatnot (college gow) and charlatan (hilton).

The deadline to claim your prize will be Jan 22nd - 3pm est

Payments will go out that week.
                What is the correct email addy to claim a prize?

Comment

MP, congrats; see the contest winners thread from 1-7-13 (it gives the info needed to send to [email protected])

Comment

Email sent! Thanks! Mp

Comment

I heard from -

cford - hilton
                      bobomax - hilton
                      guy - hilton
                      charlatan - hilton
                      whatnot - college gow
                      masked prognosticator - college gow and hilton

If you're not listed, I didn't receive an email. The deadline for the College gow and the hilton is Jan 22nd - 3pm est .......those cpntest payouts will be processed starting on the 23rd of Jan.

The NFL gow will be after the super bowl.

Comment

I got third in the college GOW. I need to claim my money also. I'll send an email later.

Comment

Working...
                        X