Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mock Hilton rules 2015...............Please Read

"Mock Hilton Rules"

This contest will be modeled as closely as possible after the "Las Vegas Hilton Super Contest"...........$50.00 entry fee.

#1 NFL sides only. Contestants must select five teams per week, per entry. Contestants may not select both sides of the game.

#2 We will use the official Hilton line which I will post by Wednesday evening.

#3 The Posting deadline for the Sunday and Monday games is Saturday by 12:00 Midnight EST. Please read rule #7 for Wed, Thurs. and Sat. games.

#4 All picks must be posted in one post. In the event you're unable to post your picks because of technical problems please email them to [email protected]

#5 No corrections or editing of picks is allowed.......be careful, could result in a 0-5 for the week.

#6 This contest will run for the regular season of 17 weeks @ 5 picks per week = 85 total picks. 1 point for a win and 1/2 point for a tie.

#7 The Wednesday-Thursday-Saturday rule: If you're using a Wed, Thurs. and or Sat. game in your picks then all picks must be posted in one post at least one hour before the earliest NFL scheduled kick off time. See rule number 4.

#8 Tie Breaker Rule: In the final two weeks of the Mock Hilton contest (weeks 16 & 17) the top 5 contenders must email their picks to [email protected] Picks will be posted after the Saturday 12:00 o'clock deadline. If a tie still exists after week 17 we will take it into the NFL Playoffs.

#9 Top five winners payout: 40%, 25%, 20%, 10%, 5%

#10 Winners will be asked to verify payment before prize money is released.

#11 Entries are unlimited at $50.00 per entry.

Here is the Sign-up and Payment link

http://www.bettorsworld.com/web/foru...-and-PAID-LIST

Comment

Rules:

Last season a few posted picks past the deadline. There will be NO exception this year. Please read the rules thoroughly. I repeat NO exceptions.

Comment

I have only one suggestion. Considering that you also participate in the contest, I think that if you have any chance of being in the top 5 during the last 3 weeks that you consider having another impartial person get the email sent to them and they post the picks after the deadline. Personally I trust you and appreciate all the work you do running the contest. The problem is how do the other 55+ people feel and how do they think? I don't want to have to read a bunch of silly emails about this in Week 15, nor do I want to see you have to defend yourself against stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
          Rules:

Last season a few posted picks past the deadline. There will be NO exception this year. Please read the rules thoroughly. I repeat NO exceptions.
          I agree here. Too much at stake to be doing any favors for people being late.

Comment

I agree and I'll make the necessary change.

Comment

"Mock Hilton Rules"

This contest will be modeled as closely as possible after the "Las Vegas Hilton Super Contest"...........$50.00 entry fee.

#1 NFL sides only. Contestants must select five teams per week, per entry. Contestants may not select both sides of the game.

#2 We will use the official Hilton line which I will post by Wednesday evening.

#3 The Posting deadline for the Sunday and Monday games is Saturday by 12:00 Midnight EST. Please read rule #7 for Wed, Thurs. and Sat. games.

#4 All picks must be posted in one post. In the event you're unable to post your picks because of technical problems please email them to [email protected]

#5 No corrections or editing of picks is allowed.......be careful, could result in a 0-5 for the week.

#6 This contest will run for the regular season of 17 weeks @ 5 picks per week = 85 total picks. 1 point for a win and 1/2 point for a tie.

#7 The Wednesday-Thursday-Saturday rule: If you're using a Wed, Thurs. and or Sat. game in your picks then all picks must be posted in one post at least one hour before the earliest NFL scheduled kick off time. See rule number 4.

#8 Tie Breaker Rule: In the final two weeks of the Mock Hilton contest (weeks 16 & 17) the top 5 contenders must email their picks to [email protected] Picks will be posted after the Saturday 12:00 o'clock deadline. If a tie still exists after week 17 we will take it into the NFL Playoffs.

#9 Top five winners payout: 40%, 25%, 20%, 10%, 5%

#10 Winners will be asked to verify payment before prize money is released.

#11 Entries are unlimited at $50.00 per entry.

Comment

Correction to the tie breaker has been made.

Comment

The lines for Week #1 will be posted tomorrow, Wednesday evening, good luck guys.

Comment

Where are the Lines?

Comment

Just want to clarify the deadline to make picks ... the rules say Saturday at Midnight, but that basically means tonight (when Friday night turns to Saturday). That seems awfully early for the deadline so I am wondering if it means Sunday at midnight (when Saturday night turns to Sunday). Let me know. Thanks!

Comment

Saturday at 11:59.59 pm. Is that clearer?????

Comment

It is in fact ... I was pretty certain that's what you meant but I didn't want to be the guy who starts 0-5 because he didn't read the rules carefully!

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
                            Saturday at 11:59.59 pm. Is that clearer?????
                            eastern !!

Comment

Yes Eastern Time Zone, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X