College Hoops Wednesday (1/15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Wednesday (1/15)

Ouch on Cincy blowing that cover last night! Fortunate Wiscy and under covered my Kentucky and Cincy losses. Just treading water lately. Early jumps on wednesday... Got Butler -7.5 at home vs Richmond. I know Clarke is out for the Bulldogs, but the Spiders missing their 2nd scorer and top rebounder again. I think Butler has the moxie to win this by 12 or more at Hinkle Fieldhouse. Thats my favorite play tonite 4 stars out of 5 I'm going smaller on Marquette giving 9 to Seton Hall. Two programs heading in opposite directions. SH is terrible, and Marquette looking for 19 in a row at home. Been playing alot of tight ballgames, but hope they finally have a cruiser. Lastly, I got to put a little on Penn St to stay within 12 of Michigan St. Spartans play down to the competition, and hope they continue that here. Only one star here.
    Butler -7.5 **** vs Richmand
    Marquette -9 ** vs Seton Hall
    Penn St +12 * vs Mich St
    Good Luck guys, and will be watching for some tidbits from ya all, I'll take any help I can get

Here are my plays for the day...Capped them last night as I am busy today. Just put them in now. Boght points as needed.

WV +10 over Iowa State--top 3 unit play---ISU is not all that good. Been hanging but I think they lose this one at home. My biggest play of the year so far,

UIC -1 over loy-chicago--even teams. Home teams usually wins these.

UNLV +5 over NM--I am biting on the dog. Awesome match up.

Colorado +3 over Washington...Buffs are under the radar still and off loss.

ML parlay---- -140 odds.
    Marquette
    Georgetown
    Mizzou

Yes, and that cinnci backdoor loss suked balls...Trying not to bitch as much to not anger the gambling gods.

Comment

There was a fight this morning at the team hotel between 2 Michigan State players Branden Dawson and Adrien Payne were invloved.

They will not start the game tonight and it is unclear if they will play at all

Comment

Working...
      X