No announcement yet.

January college hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch...Thats a heartbreaking loss for Rutgers and for me who had the +7 and they lose by 9 in 3 OT!

Glad Illinois won, but that ends my hot streak in a bad beat way!

Comment

Thursday.

Need to start a new feb thread too.

Minnesota +9 over northwestern. Too many points here.

Comment

And

texas am +2 over vandy

Comment

On-Call work has me a little behind on the games tonight. I like your A&M pick not sure how it's playing out in the first half. I'm going to keep an eye on Carpet's Oakland sleeper pick team. They're on the road and giving the Penguins of Youngstown State 12.5 points. See how that plays out tonight. Connecticut -2 over Memphis seems like a winner to me. Louisiana Tech -2 over Rice. Utah -2.5 over Oregon State. Hawaii +1.5 over UCSB even though the game is on the mainland not in Paradise. Unfortunately, its back to work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PDiddy View Post
            On-Call work has me a little behind on the games tonight. I like your A&M pick not sure how it's playing out in the first half. I'm going to keep an eye on Carpet's Oakland sleeper pick team.
            Oakland is solid just ask Michigan State who won 99-93. Felder is the only player in the nation in 2014-2015 to post 17 points a game 7 assistsa game. They have one of the best in the nation in scoring player. Keep your eyes on this team for sure.

Comment

Loser for me thursday.

Friday--
              Harvard +10 over Princeton

Central Michigan +4 over Akron

Comment

A Ute fouls a Beaver trying to win it from half court with two seconds left in the game. Believe it or not, a college basketball player makes all three free throws and Oregon State ends up winning by two points. Crazy way for Utah to lose a game.

Typical slim pickings for college basketball on a Friday. I see your Ivy League game so I'll give it go myself. I'll take Columbia and the +7.5 to cover over Yale. The winner of this game takes the Ivy League lead for the March Madness Automatic Bid. Throw in Penn -1 over Dartmouth, two bad teams but the Big Green don't represent on the road this year. I'll take the Akron Zips over Central Michigan. CMU beat Akron in Mount Pleasant last month, 92-81. Akron is 10-0 at home this season. Should be a decent MAC matchup.

Breaking News, Louisville just put a self imposed ban on themselves eliminating Rick Piton's Cardinals from the ACC Tournament and March Madness this year.

Comment

I need to stay away from Friday's.

Back Saturday.

Comment

Heading to the Oakland Zoo to root for the home town Pitt Panthers over UVA.

Comment

GL PDIDDY on Pitt-going to be a defensive battle

I like today

OAKLAND -10 at Cleve State OAK to much firepoewer
                      MD-4 at Purdue-MD should run over Purdue
                      NC-3 at ND ND playing hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                        GL PDIDDY on Pitt-going to be a defensive battle

I like today

OAKLAND -10 at Cleve State OAK to much firepoewer (PUSH Here Win with local book got it at 9.5)
                        MD-4 at Purdue-MD should run over Purdue (WIN)
                        NC-3 at ND ND playing hurt
                        (PENDING)

Comment

Saturday.

Played a few earlier but split out.

Pepperdine +7 over zags. Upset alert with live home dog.

Comment

Working...
                          X