Ssantam = 27.5

C&Gplus1 = 26.5

Danjustin = 25

Winandwin = 24

JcCritic = 22

Crash1500 = 12.5

Red Raider84 = 9

ok.... the B-man # 2 wins 1st place prize with 52 points

Bama25 and Bobomax tie for 2nd place with 47 points. One will end up in 2nd place and one will end up in 3rd place depending on tiebreakers.

Widestrides # 2, Never Lose #2 and The Hamburger in a tie for 4th place all with 46.5 points. One will end up in 4th place, one will end up in 5th place and one will end up with a broken heart depending upon tiebreakers.

Comment

Bobomax if you want to split at 22.5%, I am good with it. They are basically the same payouts.

Comment

Nice job bman!!

Man if I didnt late post a couple weeks ago i'd be 2nd. Next year making a calander alert

Comment

Funny, Bama25 I wanted to ask the same question. I'm cool with the split if allowed by the people in charge of the contest.

Comment

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
            Nice job bman!!

Man if I didnt late post a couple weeks ago i'd be 2nd. Next year making a calander alert
            Thanks, resteasy. I got in a zone the last third of the season. Nice to see it pay off. Makes me wish I had guts to enter the big contest this season. Woulda been a sweet payoff there.

Thanks to The Boys and team for hosting the contest once again. It was fun competing against you all for another season.

B-Man

Comment

Great Contest

Congrats to the winners.

Comment

Congrats to the winners. Thanks to all who ran it especially Monroe for working that scoreboard every week .

Comment

#8 Tie Breaker Rule: In the final two weeks of the Mock Hilton contest (weeks 16 & 17) the top 5 contenders must email their picks to [email protected] Picks will be posted after the Saturday 12:00 o'clock deadline. If a tie still exists after week 17 we will take it into the NFL Playoffs.

#9 Top five winners payout: 40%, 25%, 20%, 10%, 5%

I'll start a new tie breaker thread on Wednesday.

Comment

I think it's dumb that we don't allow contestants to split if they want to.

Need to change that rule next year. It's basically their money basically at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                      I think it's dumb that we don't allow contestants to split if they want to.

Need to change that rule next year. It's basically their money basically at this point.
                      I agree-We don't see the Westagte contest having a playoff-This rule needs looked at next year

Comment

Ha! We say we must do like the Westgate Contest - until we don't.

If we all want to split like the real SuperContest, we can split, right?

I'm open to either with the guys I'm tied with.

I went through this with the College Contest last year and I hedged my silly Army-Navy tiebreaker because we couldn't split. I won the GOW Contest and almost won the hedge bet too.

Just all make the same picks each playoff week if we want to conspire to break the "rules."

Comment

I don't like it bc you have to grind it out for 17 weeks and then potentially give up a bunch of money on one playoff game negating all the hard work of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post

I'm open to either with the guys I'm tied with.
                            Same goes for me, Split if allowed is fine with me.

Comment

The Playoff rule needs to go next year for this contest.

The Hilton contest did not allow a playoff in case of ties, same can be said for the Westgate NFL contest.

Below is Westgate Rules on a Tie. I Like it all especially the First place Tie breaker also. Something we should incorporate.

Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine first place only. Contestants tying for second (2nd) through fiftieth (50th) place will equally
                              split aggregate prize money from the respective place. If a tie exists after the pro football regular season for first place, the champion will be determined based on the contestant that accumulated the most contest points during the final three (3) weeks of the regular season.
                              If total points accumulated during the final three (3) weeks are equal then the tie-breaker will work back one week from that point only (i.e. Week 14; then Week 13, then Week 12, etc.). In the unlikely occurrence of a tie after the tie-breakers, co-champions will be declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally amongst the number of contestants still tied for 1st place.

Comment

Working...
                              X