Westgate Las Vegas SuperContest Contestants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westgate Las Vegas SuperContest Contestants

Wow, a lot of top cappers aren't playing the Westgate SuperContest this year, or they are in under different names this year.

I hear that last year's Champ, Rounding Again is in, but under a different name that he won't disclose.

Does anyone know if any of the following cappers have a new name this year as I do not see them listed?

BITTER BOB
    Ryan Hojo .
    Heisenberg .
    Mister P .
    Dacquisto .
    Londo .
    Continental Sports Service
    David Frohardt-Lane 1
    Cardiff Giant.
    Leyva .
    Fezzik .
    Mike Boyd 2 .
    Treasure Hunter.
    Cts Kelchap .
    Fatboy
    Juban .
    The Gardener .
    QPRHOOPS1

[QUOTE=widestrides;209184]Wow, a lot of top cappers aren't playing the Westgate SuperContest this year, or they are in under different names this year.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial]I hear that last year's Champ, Rounding Again is in, but under a different name that he won't disclose.

Does anyone know if any of the following cappers have a new name this year as I do not see them listed?

i figure DFL and Fezzik playing but lots of people pissed about rake. This year more contestants = less money because of it. Fukkit I came in 51 and figure I can still use $$ if I cash. Gita.

Comment

Impaler,
      What was your pick % for last year? Hard to explain to everyone else, but even if you didn't cash,
      you beat 1,300 other "cappers". I've viewed it as more of a survival pool, with 5 picks instead of 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
        Impaler,
        What was your pick % for last year? Hard to explain to everyone else, but even if you didn't cash,
        you beat 1,300 other "cappers". I've viewed it as more of a survival pool, with 5 picks instead of 1.
        Agreed. I was 60.4% or something. I really f'd up my last two weeks. Ended with 51.5 points but had 44 points or something after 13 weeks. I'm 140 spots better this year than last year after week 1.

Next years Bettorsworld should get together a team like those annoying oddshark people. I'm Kazbek in contest and yes Giants missed extra point cost me the cover in week 1, but I was 13-2-1 on Thursday nights! Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpalerWins View Post
          Agreed. I was 60.4% or something. I really f'd up my last two weeks. Ended with 51.5 points but had 44 points or something after 13 weeks. I'm 140 spots better this year than last year after week 1.

Next years Bettorsworld should get together a team like those annoying oddshark people. I'm Kazbek in contest and yes Giants missed extra point cost me the cover in week 1, but I was 13-2-1 on Thursday nights! Good luck.
          I would be interested in that

Comment

I know BW one year offered an entry to the top players in the SC. Maybe we can talk about it and see if there is interest in forming a team. Maybe meet next summer in Vegas and sign up. However, Also, I understand Las Vegas Books want to eliminate the proxy system and allow entries online. Personally I love the proxy system, but each to his or her own.

Final comment, if you are a $110 per Sunday player or even $550 NFL player, over 17 weeks you get your money's worth in the SC... I know if I had someone strong on my team in the last 4 weeks of NFL I would have 100k payday at least.

Comment

Working...
            X