X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Picks/Discussion Feb 2019

Hump Day picks going with all 3 dogs tonight

RUTGERS + 5.5 at NW. Like Rutgers size inside should hang with NW

SYRACUSE +3 at NC State- Dont believe NC State can score enough points to win this game

MINNY +4 at NB- The tale of 2 teams MINNY seems to be playing really well while NB is not

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
    Hump Day picks going with all 3 dogs tonight

RUTGERS + 5.5 at NW. Like Rutgers size inside should hang with NW

SYRACUSE +3 at NC State- Dont believe NC State can score enough points to win this game

MINNY +4 at NB- The tale of 2 teams MINNY seems to be playing really well while NB is not
    2-1 for the night

Comment

Good calls.

Illinois gets another one. I’ve been riding them since you gave your take on them a few weeks ago!

I took a few days off lately. Dogs have been barking. Tenny- Kentucky will be a good one Saturday. If the line is right, I’m on Kentucky.

Friday.

Northern Kentucky +2 over wright state. Battle of top 2 teams. Nku is good and see them taking care of biz. Tons of “pros” all over wright state too which I like to fade.

Princeton ml over Harvard—- Princeton off two loses at home. Still in contention so need a good win here.

Comment

Princeton is -130.

Comment

One Game for me Today have watched at least a dozen today.

KY -4 at home over TN

TN plays a high possession high scoring offense only loss this year was to then #2 Kansas 87-81

KY plays a solid lock down defense making it hard for teams to hit scoring averages especially at home.

This is a perfect spot for Kentucky to hold home court and hand TN it's second loss of the year. This one should be a battle and great game to watch

Going to roll with Kentucky Blue in this game

GL All

Comment

Looking good so far bro ;^ )

Comment

Carpet, Thanks for the info on the Illini. Have made some nice cash. Esp on the moneyline at Ohio State.

winnersbyt&b

Comment

ILLINOIS + 11.5 at Wisconsin.

Last time these two teams played at Illinois the badgers won 72-60 a short 4 weeks ago. Since that time Illinois has been on a major streak winning games with defense and disruption. Wisky has won 14 straight games with Illinois.

Wisky is coming of a 6 day rest And they are going to see a in your face squad on every play (Could there be some rust?) Illinois is hard to prepare for and I think this is going to be a hard fought game down to the last second. Illinois is the last team anyone wants to play right now.

Taking Illinois to keep this close and the points-

Comment

Good call on Kentucky. I was on them too.

That Illinois line has already dropped fast. That was a terrible opening number for an under the radar team playing good ball.

I grabbed +10 but the line is a little scary to me. Going to ride the hot streak tho!

Comment

Bezhanishvili's minutes seem to have taken an uptick the past few games.....any particular reason? (I play DFS)

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                      Bezhanishvili's minutes seem to have taken an uptick the past few games.....any particular reason? (I play DFS)
                      Giorgi has not fouled out since January 26 vs MD- This is allowing him to stay in games longer-

Tonight I expect to see a lot of double teams on the big man opening up the kick out shot to the guards deep.

Comment

Monday--

Va Tech +5 over Virginia--I can see a VT win or a Va blow out. More than likely a close game between the rivals as VT needs a good win here and should be solid at home.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                          Dragon in your DFS pool I would add Ayo Dosunmu from Illinois to your roster a 6-5 frosh averaging 14 a game

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
                            Dragon in your DFS pool I would add Ayo Dosunmu from Illinois to your roster a 6-5 frosh averaging 14 a game
                            Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I was considering him but his only really poor effort in the past 10 or so games came against Wiscy and that one was at home.

Comment

Tough game for Illinois played hard covered the spread and came up just a bit short for the W out right

Comment

Working...
                              X