Sd@Denv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sd@Denv

I just got a chance to look at the lines for Sunday and this line stuck out the most. Denver +1 1/2
    Now I know Oakland was bad but what happened to Denver always being favored at home. Im going to look further into this but I wanted to know if anyone else saw this and scratched their head. Give me your thoughts.
    Jpehl

San Diego has become a public favorite.They are always mentioned as SB contenders, they've got a couple big names everyone knows, their defense is always being mentioned in the news, and they've owned the AFC West for about 2 1/2 years. If you look at all the 'rags' this week, just about every one is picking the Chargers. I'm pretty much a Charger homer but I think I'm with you on this one.

Comment

Havent had time to check it out but Cutler looked like the real deal. I dont know just my opinion. Any Denver fans out there want to add on

Comment

Was it the Raiders getting stupid penalties,fumbling, dropping passes or the Broncos playing well?

DeAngelo Hall needs to pick his head out of his **** and screw it back on.

Other than that Cutler looked very good and Denver probably wins the game anyway. After all we are talking about the Raiders right?

Comment

Broncos by 10.........Marshall goes for 150 2TD in his return

Comment

Working...
          X