Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for info.

Comment

dog winner for me last night to right the ship a bit.

My last 6 correct underdog picks have all won Outright.

Key = stick with the dogs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
        ILLINOIS vs PURDUE (WED)

I am picking up rumors that there will be several Illinois players suspended for this game partying is the issue- Will let you know more as the news comes out.
        The line early is Purdue -13, I am going to jump on Purdue and this line before any news comes out.

Illinois has nothing inside to stop Purdue and their guard scored 40 on Illinois last game.

Comment

Tuesday-

Wake Forest +6 VS Miami-FL---Terrible wake team but Miami overlooks games like this.

Comment

WEST VIRGINIA +5 OVER TCU---WV LOST 5 IN A ROW BUT AT HOME IN A BIGGER GAME OR TCU TOURNEY HOPES. Nothing to lose for WV.

TEXAS A& M +12 OVER LSU---Let down spot for LSU here.

Comment

One More--

San Diego State +8 over Utah State---Utah State with Giant game vs. Nevada up next. SD State is no slouch either. *** TOP 3 unit play***

Comment

ML parlay--

DUKE over VT
                Ohio State over Iowa

+120 odds on parlay appx.

Comment

2-3 yesterday but lost my big play on sd state.

Utah State is pretty solid. Should be a good game sat against Nevada.

Wednesday

Ole miss +6 vs. tenny. Tenny off emotional loss to LSU and now back on road. Should be a close one.

Comment

The line early is Purdue -13, I am going to jump on Purdue and this line before any news comes out.

Illinois has nothing inside to stop Purdue and their guard scored 40 on Illinois last game.
                    Purdue covers 73-56

Comment

Carpet, nice call on Illinois game. Thank$$$ for the info my man

Comment

Nice call. Did those guys end up sitting? I didn't have a chance to check. If so, what the status going forward?

Dog winner on Ole Miss for me and almost another SU win.

Wednesday-

Troy +6 over Texas State--Texas State is the league leader and troy is down to the bottom. I see them overlooking this opponent as they look to close out the regular season title in the SunBelt.

I love these smaller conferences and wish more would get in the tourney!

Comment

Woodee- Trent Fraizer did not start but he played a lot of minutes- An overblown Rumor it seems. Illinois is going to be all right in terms of health and player availabilty going forward

Illinois has Northwestern next game

Comment

Tonight Thursday

MICHIGAN -11 over NB- Michigan should just smoke the Corn Huskers tonight at home.

MURRAY STATE -9.5 over morehead state- I know a road game but just really like this Murray State team that can score a ton of points a game

Comment

Tonight Thursday

MICHIGAN -11 over NB- Michigan should just smoke the Corn Huskers tonight at home.

MURRAY STATE -9.5 over morehead state- I know a road game but just really like this Murray State team that can score a ton of points a game
                              Michigan Rolls 82-53 over the Huskers.

Murray State Rolls over Morehead State 71-52

Keep your eye on the Racers come Tourney time they are really good.

2-0 tonight

Comment

Nice calls.

I totally overlooked Michigan. I had that circled earlier in the day and forgot to go back and play it!

I wonder if they will let Murray in if they don’t win the tourney. Belmont is good too in that conference!
                                In

Comment

Working...
                                X