College Hoops Picks/Discussion MARCH 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for tonight---

TCU +2 (BOUGHT 1/2) OVER K-STATE--- Lots of pressure on both team tonight. K-state is in the hunt for the big 12 title and cannot afford a loss where as TCU needs a good win for its tourney resume. I hink the home dog wins tonight although k-state is a very good team that could make a run in the tourney this year.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
      One for tonight---

TCU +2 (BOUGHT 1/2) OVER K-STATE--- Lots of pressure on both team tonight. K-state is in the hunt for the big 12 title and cannot afford a loss where as TCU needs a good win for its tourney resume. I hink the home dog wins tonight although k-state is a very good team that could make a run in the tourney this year.
      What a tough game to cap - Good Luck Woodee

Comment

Tonight One game going to call it KICKING THE CAN GAME

Montana Grizzlies -15 at home over the Lumberjacks from Northern Arizona State- Montana is not a bad team in the Big Sky conference.

Good luck all

Comment

Not even close to a cover with Montana- Back to the drawing board

Comment

Late Monday game.

Air Force +14 over Nevada. Nevada wins but this number is too big I think.

Comment

Meant Tuesday game...

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                Late Monday game.

Air Force +14 over Nevada. Nevada wins but this number is too big I think.
                Nice Call !!

Comment

WED GAME

Ohio State +1.5 vs Northwestern

NW is really struggling losing last 10 games- Ohio State should roll in this game

Comment

Keeping it simple tonight. Rolling with the better ATS teams in the close match-ups.
                    Marquette -2 over Seton Hall (Marquette 18-11 ATS // Seton Hall 12-16)
                    LSU PICK over Florida (LSU 17-11 ATS // Florida 12-17)

Comment

Wednesday--

West Virginia +6 over Iowa State---Going against Iowa State until they can prove they can win again. Top scorer Shayock out for Cyclones tonight on the road for Senior night at a tough WV venue. WAY too many points to lay here in a game they can lose easily.

Comment

ILLINOIS -2.0 at home vs Indiana.Indy won the first match up 73-65 and are coming off wins over Wisconsin and Michigan State both in Bloomington. One of those games went to double overtime. I think Indy could be a bit gassed coming into this game.The challenge for the Hoosiers will be centered around taking care of the Ball- Illinois on the other hand leads the Big 10 in forcing turnovers.It will be Senior Day for Illinois at home -they hate Indiana and the place will be rocking.Going with Illinois they look fresh healthy and hungry.

Comment

Another SU doggy winner with West Virginia dominating the whole game against ISU. ISU is in trouble. Once fighting for the big 12 title, now they are inching down the seeds in the tourney.

THURSDAY-

IOWA +7 OVER WISCY---Iowa come in on a 2 game losing streak where they have played horrible. I see a strong effort for them in a hostile environment but think they hang around in a tight game. ***2 unit play***

Comment

ADD:

Portland Pilots +13 over San Diego---WCC first round game on neutral floor. I think the dogs are going to be barking on these conf. tourneys no matter how much the teams look on paper. Too many here for a tourney game.

Comment

one more--

Portland State +6 over Montana---PS beat Montana earlier in the year on their court. Now get them at home. Portland state is 5-1 on their last 6 games too.

Comment

Going with smaller conference plays today.

Temple +1 over UConn - Seems like a trap bet but I"ll give it a shot. Temple should dominate over the Huskies.
                                Northern Colorado -4 over Southern Utah - Northern Colorado a decent road team with a 10-5 record.
                                Utah Valley -2 over Grand Canyon - Utah Valley Top 15 in nation in shooting. Expect them to win a close one at home.

Comment

Working...
                                X