Notre Dame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame

I really haven't put anytime in college football this year but about a month back I just told myself that the qb for ND reminds me of Joe Montana.
    I'm not saying he is or will be that good but just the way he plays reminds me of Montana. I didn't wager on the game today but I loved ND.
    They may get blown out but in my opinion with this qb and their defense, they could win it all.

Well 16-3 Clemson...This may explain my record in college football this year.....

Comment

I was on Norte dame myself. Either Clemson is really good, or the Irish are very overrated. Hard to tell.

I think Clemson is good myself. Should be a good one vs bama.

Comment

Clemson is very good, but ND really crapped on themselves in that game.

Hope the 'Bama and Clemson game is good.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          I was on Norte dame myself. Either Clemson is really good, or the Irish are very overrated. Hard to tell.

I think Clemson is good myself. Should be a good one vs bama.
          Yes they are...It makes sense now...I knew Notre Dame was really good but they caught Clemson peaking and got
          ran over..Alabama ran into the same buzz saw...On a given day anyone of the four could have won it all. Okl/ND/BAMA
          /Clemson...Alabama and Clemson were the best though and Clemson peaked at the right time...JMO

Comment

Working...
          X