No announcement yet.

2018 College football contest rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that I'm going to go with the power five conference championships as a tie breaker. It seems if if everyone is open to that and this way all of those with concerns
    about the season ending before the bowls would be addressed also.

So how is this? We will end the contest the day of the conference championships as usual. Everyone will make their regular weekly pick that day and anyone that has a shot at the
    money will pick the conference championships for the tie breaker. Using last year as an example, it would look like this.

Regular Pick- Georgia

Tie breakers-

Pac 12 - USC
    ACC - Clemson
    SEC - Georgia
    BIG 12 - Oklahoma
    BIG 10 - Ohio st.

Please feel free to respond good or bad. We want to make this rule asap.

RR84

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
      I think that I'm going to go with the power five conference championships as a tie breaker. It seems if if everyone is open to that and this way all of those with concerns

So how is this? We will end the contest the day of the conference championships as usual. Everyone will make their regular weekly pick that day and anyone that has a shot at the
      money will pick the conference championships for the tie breaker. Using last year as an example, it would look like this.

Regular Pick- Georgia

Tie breakers-

Pac 12 - USC
      ACC - Clemson
      SEC - Georgia
      BIG 12 - Oklahoma
      BIG 10 - Ohio st.

RR84
      I like it. You will need an additional tie breaker just in case though.

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post

Regular Pick- Georgia

Tie breakers-

Pac 12 - USC
        ACC - Clemson
        SEC - Georgia
        BIG 12 - Oklahoma
        BIG 10 - Ohio st.

RR84
        I like this a lot too.

Good thinking.

Comment

Maybe total points in all 5 games combined as the “super tie breaker” ?

Comment

Great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
              Maybe total points in all 5 games combined as the “super tie breaker” ?

Okay.....

So it's official. We use the Power five conference championships as the first tie breaker and we will use Woodee's suggestion here, which is total combined points for all of
              those games as the super tie breaker........

Okay....Let the fun begin!!

Comment

im all for it also. great idea

Comment

Working...
                X