NFL Conference Championship week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Conference Championship week

2-2 last week hitting on Pittsburgh winning SU and with NE -16. I knew that DAL/GB would be a tough one but went with the rested home team. GB is just too hot
    right now.

GB +4 - These guys are so hot right now and have now won 8 straight. Randall Cobb is back and healthy it appears and Rogers is on fire. High scoring close game.
    Pittsburgh +6 - Steelers have won 9 straight games and out-scoring opponents 448-149 in the process. Not taking anything away from the Pats but they
    have had a cupcake schedule from Week 11 on playing SF, NYJ x 2, LA Rams, and the end-of-season versions of Denver, Miami and Houston. The only tough one was against
    the Ravens and that was just a 7 pt win. It's hard to imagine NE running away with this one.

My system has the Falcons -8...so Take Atlanta -4. Falcons the highest ranked team.

System has Patriots -3.5...so tale the Steelers +6.

Comment

I Love your analysis with all due respect. We all share information which is what makes Bettors-World great posters like you.

In the spirit of open exchange I have the following picks:

GB +5 Packers are on a mission and Rodgers is in a Zone. Atlanta has No defense and the Packers are only slightly better in this area. Turnovers will be the final key to this game. GB special teams/Defense will create turn overs.

PACKERS- Straight up.

NEW ENGLAND -6 at home vs STEELERS- Brady has an Ax to grind with the NFL. At home NE by 10

Good Luck my friend

Comment

Working...
      X