Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened at the meeting in CR

Gentlemen,

I think we need to put some things in perspective regarding the dime lines. 
    People are saying that there will be a mass departure of current players at all the books the are dealing a .20 line.  Do you really believe this?
    I sure don't think the books do.
    This is a big topic on Bettorsworld, The************, WagerTalk, etc., but how much of their clientele do we really represent?

A very small portion!!!
    It's my opinion that if you add up all the clients that the books get from these posting forums, it represents less than 10% of their business.  And we're the 10% that's killing them every year in bases.

As for the other 90%, almost none of them have a clue.  They won't notice a difference.  They don't know what a "dime line" or "20 cent line" is.  They just bet on their team or the teams they think will win.  They're not shopping numbers all day.  They're secretly making these bets from the computer in their office at work.

Personally, I do shop numbers.  I'll be opening some new accounts at places that have dime lines.  Will CRIS & Rio lose my business for football?  NO WAY!!  I'll be back the first day CRIS gets those early lines us in football.  I still have to go where the value is, and I can't afford to miss a good number.
Working...
X