Premiere League,Superbook & Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiere League,Superbook & Others

After an exhaustive analysis I decided to add four new offshore books to join the books I had established last year. The four new books are Superbook, Premiere League, Gameday and Aces Gold. Being an internet junkie I much prefer going through the internet to set-up my account and to deposit funds using my credit card.

Even though all four shops claimed to be able to set-up new accounts over the web I was only able to accomplish this with Premiere and Gameday.

Superbook was a major imposition over the phone using a credit card as they had to fax me an authorization form which I had to fill out and return along with photocopies of my drivers license and credit card. Their bank server was then down and they couldn't process my charge so I had to wait an additional day for my funds to be credited. In addition, they have a 4% fee on credit card deposits even though their website noted that the fee was only 3%. Have to admit that their customer service reps were generally cordial and helpful (except for one and I spoke to five different reps trying to get everything straight)but they really need to get their act together as it pertains to their internet business. Hope placing wagers won't be as aggravating.

Even though Gameday allowed me to set-up an account on the web they weren't able to process my credit card.

Only Premiere League allowed me to both set-up an account and deposit funds with my credit card over the web. They also didn't charge me any fee for using a credit card. I was supposed to get a 10% bonus when I set-up the account but did not so I called customer service. WOW! The customer service rep answered on the first ring and said calling her was certainly the right thing to do and instantly adjusted my account. She also volunteered that I was entitled to a free $50 three team parlay and gave me the wagering phone number and some info on the various ways I could place the parlay wager. Besides being extremely courteous and helpful she spoke English. By that I mean English the way I'm used to hearing it, not the fractured attempts that are usually the norm at these shops (not trying to be biased just stating the facts).

So all in all, Premiere League is the hands down winner if you want to set-up an account over the web with a credit card. Hopefully everything else about their operation will be as flawless.
Working...
X