TNT /Pyramid.net rip off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNT /Pyramid.net rip off

In attempting to pressure TNT/Pyramid to pay up, I and my friends have been contacting
    advertisers, customers, and posting forums, and alerting them to what rip off scam artists Tejh and Matt Vincent at TNT are.

What we have found in the process is that TNT aka Pyramid.net aka Grafix Softech is now ripping off their advertisers in addition to their customers. I am told by various businesses whom they have advertised with that the advertisers are getting the same old tired stories and excuses that TNT is
    giving to their customers. Many of their advertisers now refuse to do any business with them.

Caveat Emptor. Beware of these snakes. STAY AWAY.

We have also been contacted and asked to stop telephoning and tying up their telephone lines around game time. In return we were to receive a payment. Well as usual, the deadline for the payment has come and gone.

All interested parties who would like to participate in forcing this rip off sports
    book to pay up should continously telephone TNT/Pyramid's toll free wagering telephone numbers about 15 minutes prior to game time and continue through game time. The numbers are 1 888 304 2214, 1 888 304 2194, and 1 800 345 6882.

Thanks in advance to all participants.
Working...
X