Newsletter shows IGNORANCE of Net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter shows IGNORANCE of Net

In the bettorsworld newsletter, we clearly showed statistics tat were relaible and done by a third party.
    A wannabee competitor wrote in their latest newsletter thet the numbers were false and that they needed to add another server to their total.

now i know most people don''t even really care about the technical aspects so i will make this simple and clear.

the numbers are based on traffic to a domain name ie; bettorsworld.com, don best dom etc..and not a server or servers. we use sportsnetwork server for content yet the traffic their server receives does not add to our total. this quickly failing wannabee will try anything including duping its own readers into believing they are a major player. they are far from it in our opinion.

what the newsletter should elaborate on are the specifics of the break up with nasa. what is the REAL story? was it NASA leaving because of lack of response? why is this issue NOT addressed? I know why. Its time to start being truthful and stop the bull.

Now, getting back to my traffic stats. what the "other" sad site is claimiming in essence is that if i link to "amazon.com" to sell gambling books then i am to use their traffic ratings in addition to mine.
    what a joke!

the numbers will be listed each week and a complete explanation will be added so you will all understand something you already know and that is until these people can show their log files of traffic then just continue to cry.

Thank You

Brian Georgia

[This message has been edited by bgeorgia (edited 02-23-2001).]
Working...
X