Heritage Sports, my current favorite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heritage Sports, my current favorite

I've been trying out Heritage Sports for the past month and I must say that they are currently my favorite book. The customer service is great and they have neat betting options. The one that stands out is their IF bets. You can make a straight wager and at any time, you can call them and attach a IF bet to it. Example:
    Say you took a basketball game and in the 4th quarter it looks like a blowout and chances are you're going to win. Well just give them a call and say that you want to attach another bet if this one wins. Pretty neat, I think cus I do a lot of IF betting. Also, I got an email from them stating that during the month of March, they have a great promotion for parlays. They are some smoking odds in my book....(14-5 on a two, 13.5 on a three, 27.5 on a four!) This is not a shill because I'm pretty sure some of the veteran players can vouch for Heritage. I've requested Western Union payouts several times and they have a policy that if they don't have the control number for you in 30 min, your payout is free. Also, you can have free unlimited FEDEX payouts if the payout is at least $500! I know that during these scary times of books going out of business, I would definitely stick to the solid books. I don't know how long Heritage has been around but from what I understand they were right up there with WWTS, WSEX, and Olympic. Also, they grade your plays immediately after it finishes(1-2 minutes). To me this is very important because it shows that they have the staffing and manpower for someone to sit there and grade every single game including first halves. Trust me, I've been with many books before and it is annoying when they sit on their asses and wait like 10 or 20 minutes even though the game posted final to grade your play. I only like to post a rave when a book goes above and beyond and Heritage definitely deserves it.

Correction on the parlay odds: 13.5 on a four, 27.5 on a five, and 55 on a six.

Comment

Working...
    X