X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner of Bet365USA’s Final Four Trip heading to Atlanta

Winner of Bet365USA’s Final Four Trip heading to Atlanta

Totally amazed.

That's how Frederick R. felt when he heard he had won Bet365USA's latest Trip of a Lifetime -- a free trip for two to The Final Four in Atlanta.

Frederick, who says he's never won anything before, watched with envy when fellow Bet365USA member Stacy B won Bet365USA's SportsclubUSA's free trip for two to the Super Bowl in January.

"You see other people win but you never think it will happen to you," says Frederick, who lives in San Francisco.

He loves college basketball -- and he loves Bet365USA.

"It's my No. 1 place to go," says the avid sports bettor. "The biggest reasons are that Bet365USA has so many neat bets, and the best customer service I've ever dealt with. The hard part is going to be choosing who goes with me."

The Final Four is college basketball's premier showcase, with over 300 college basketball teams vying for one of the bracket’s 64 spots. Now it’s down to four.

Tickets for the Final Four are hot commodities, to say the least. Selling out every year, the most sought-after seats in America this weekend will be at the Georgia Dome on March 30th and April 1st, 2001.

Here's what he gets: Return airfare to Atlanta, a top-notch room at the Marriott Renaissance Atlanta Hotel for four nights, Friday through Monday, and a pair of tickets to both the semi-finals on Saturday and the championship game on Monday evening.

Don't miss out on the next prize giveaway.

http://www.bet365usa.com/usdefault.asp?
Working...
X