Steve Turner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Turner

Great Customer Service? C'mon Steve, get real. Even players who like Pinnacle admit the "customer service," and I use that term in it's broadest sense, is the pits.

I had an account there (money won from a BW contest) and while I appreciated them sponsoring the contest, I just couldn't put up with their garbage customer service.

Do you realize you can not even get to their site unless cookies are enabled? What kind of crap design is that? You just get a "Page Not Found" in your browser. Pure genius!

Re:

Pinnacle Customer Service
    Does anyone ever notice that you can't get a straight answer from Pinnacle when you email them? If you ask them a question they'll send you the section of the guidebook that relates to the sport you are inquiring about even if it has absolutely nothing to do with the question. Then when you inform them that the answer isn't helpful they'll send you a standard letter stating
    "The answer is not apparent and will require some research. We'll get back to you." or something like that.

Just once I would love to get an answer to a question without having to go through 20 different channels to get it and they don't have a 1800 number.

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/s...threadid=60579
    As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny
Working...
X