St. Louis Or Boston ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Louis Or Boston ?

The way I am going to approach this series is that St. Louis is already getting screwed because of the stupid All Star Game rule which takes away theyre rightful home field starting advantage. Furthermore, the Red Sox have been to the world series 4 times since 1918. Theyve lost every time, yes, but does anyone know that all of them were a Game 7 loss? Now the hated Yankees and the ghost of Ruth are getting fainter by the minute. I think the Bambino shed a tear when he saw Schilling with blood seeping out of his ankle,in game 6, making his Sox Red. The reverse of the curse was at that moment set in motion, the Babe broke down and realized that though hes hated the Red Sox all these years, it was only because Boston was where his heart has always been. Boston now gets the 4 games at Home, and can continue the theme that instead of getting screwed Boston is going to be the screwer. First the Yankees, now the Red Birds. So the Cardinals not only lose the 4 at Home they have to go and beat the Red Sox in 6 games, otherwise the odds and the record of ANY team having a Game 7 in an opponents ballpark is not good. Boston has the best team in Baseball and they wont stop with just the Pennant this time. I am picking the Red sox to win in 6 games but I would not be afraid for them, like I was in 86, if it goes seven. This is a team with HEART. As a Bostonian,this year, instead of being afraid to watch them- you want to watch them. As St. Louis will find out, the Cardinals are a great team, as their record shows, but the Red Sox are so much better.
Working...
X