Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday bases

292-242 (+7.95 units)

3-2 (+2.60 units) on monday, hitting both two unit plays. i have been wanting to stop and concentrate on football, but now that i am winning i must continue until i hit another cold streak.

two unit plays

cleveland -132 vs detroit............tribe still fighting for a playoff spot vs the wait till next year tigers. big pitching advantage for the tribe in this one.

phillies -110 vs houston..........seems like alot of people are on the astros tonight. i even read where they have won 10 straight vs the phils. gut check for the phils. they did it last week after dropping game one to the mets and facing pedro. similar situation tonight. phils win in a high scoring game.

one unit plays

white sox -1.5 (-130) vs kansas city......white sox playing good ball again vs the road challenged royals. should be easy.

atlanta -117 vs mets............mr smoltz vs pedro. one of these two are going to lose tonight. mets do not play well at atlanta and how often do you get smoltz at home as this small a favorite. got to try it.

that is all for tonight. feel pretty good about these. just cannot imagine going worse than 2-2. good luck everybody!!
Working...
X