MEMPHIS Grizzs vs. INDIANA Pacers NBA SATURDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEMPHIS Grizzs vs. INDIANA Pacers NBA SATURDAY

Well forget that horrible Duke game..i know very bad pick. But now to the NBA and this week I'm 5-0 posting. Hit Dallas as a dog last night against Memphis and now the Grizzs go to to the Pacers to face a depleted team without Artest and possible Tinsley. Big important note here the fact that going with the recent trends helped last couple big games such as the fact that Dallas a dog is one of the best teams but now the Grizzs are a 3 point road dog where they usually struggle vs. the Pacers. Grizzs coming off a loss are 20-9 ATS in road games after playing a home game and the Pacers are 4-14 ATS on Saturday, so take that for what is is worth. Also power rating favor Indiana by 5 points. Memphis with its pressure-style defense and still hot offense should be enough to shut down Indiana and really the only key to stopping the Pacers now are Jackson and Jermaine. Dont be fooled by the Pacers blow out win against the Wizards...Wizards dont defend AT ALL. Memphis wins and covers this game easily i think by double digits.

Side Note: Memphis usually gets killed every tiem they visit Dalls, but few weeks ago (11-26-05) the Grizzs slaughtered the Mavs at the Dallas....so when push comes to shove the Grizzs do show up. GL to all

Prediction:

Grizzs +3 over Pacers
Working...
X