X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday bases

2-4 (-7.93 units) yesterday
    70-59 (+11.01 units) overall

Another losing night last night, that make four in a row. I would say that makes an official losing streak. I have not felt like this since the first half of the season...and believe me, I was really lost in the first half.

mets -148 vs phillies (3 units)...........Ok, now I am just being stubborn. I don't know how my the phillies keep on winning. glavine is having a great year, so that is in my favor. lieber got rocked his last time out vs florida. I think his confidence might be a little shaken. I really think the law of averages are in my favor here. If phils win again today, I am coming back tomorrow with the mets for five units.

over 9.5 (-108) phillies/mets (3 units)...........Both of my three unit plays lost last night, and I am coming back with the same two again today. Both teams are hitting over 300 against the opposing pitcher today. Like I said above, I think lieber will give up a bunch today and the phils will get there share as well...just not as many as the mets.

It seems to me that a bunch of dogs have started coming in lately. That could exlain my losing streak as I have been on favorites mostly. The rest of my plays are all going to be dogs. I am not doing a wrtie up on these like I usually do. I am only taking them because they are dogs. I have got to break out of this losing streak.

la dodgers +132 vs florida (2 units)

texas +124 vs angels (2 units)

tampa bay +120 vs boston (1 unit)

atlanta +165 vs cincinnati (1 unit)

There you go, time to stop the bleeding. Good Luck everybody!!

NFLX starts tomorrow. I know it don't count, but I am excited. Look for my plays in the football thread.
Working...
X