hall of fame game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hall of fame game

Who out there is a little burned out on baseball? I thought so. Even though it is only preseason, I don't care. I am excited. Baseball you bet everyday, there is no anticipation. In football you look at the opening lines on Sunday night and you have all week to think about the games before you get to watch them. Win or lose...I love it. I am addicted to football, especially the colleges. I love Saturdays.

All picks are for one unit each. During the regular season I will have different unit amounts for my plays. Typically I am much better in the colleges than I am in the pros. I have a tendacy to win on Saturday and give it back on Sunday...that is not good, but I have alot of fun doing it.

Oakland vs Philadelphia @ Canton, Ohio

Oakland +3 (-115) vs Philadelphia....................Lets start of with Art Shell how is coming back to coach the raiders. The team seemed to have played well for Shell back when he was their coach. I think the raiders certainly have much more to play for than the eagles do and I think that is a mojor factor in preseason football. That is the main reason I like the raiders in this one. I also don't mind getting three rather than gving three in this first game which I think could easily be decided by a field goal. A push would not be the worst way to start the season. Not much else to go on. I did not see any major trends out there for either team to sway me one way.

I am not a huge believer in preseason trends anyway other than certain coaches who like to win preseason games. But this crap of this team as a favorite at home with the line 4 or less covers 65% of the time, I don't buy into that kind of trend, not at all.

Don't know else what to say about this game with it being the first game of the year other than I want some action on it, so I am taking the raiders plus the three points.

Good Luck everybody....lets have a great football season!
Working...
X