X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• preseason week two

NFL Preseason Week Two

13-8 (+4.28 units)

I am very happy with the results so far. I am just playing one unit on each play, just something to keep me interested. I am not a trend player in preseason, I have said that before. All the trends are already built into the lines. The whole world knows about every trend out there. My plays are purely on gut instinct on how I think a team is going to react that week.

There are games Thursday through Monday this week. Instead of separate posts each day, I am going to give them all out right now. It is easier on me that way.

Thursday’s Games

Kansas City +3.5 (+100) vs. Giants………..When it comes down to it, preseason is almost a guessing game and anytime I can get more than a field goal, I am usually going to take it.

Baltimore -3 (-115) vs. Philadelphia…………..Much has been made about the Eagles and how they don’t care about the preseason. They already got a win under their belts, so I don’t think they will have any pressing needs to win another one so soon. I will take my chances with Baltimore.

Friday’s Games

Cincinnati +3.5 (-112) vs. Buffalo………….Again, a gut feeling that I have that the bengals want to do well in the preseason. They won last week 19-3, while Buffalo lost a close one. That hook at the end of the three pulled me right into this one, but I still see a Bengal outright win.

San Diego +3 (+103) vs. Chicago………….Chargers looked good last week, while Chicago was losing by two touchdowns, so why not take the dog in this one. I think the bears are going to have a long season this year

Saturday’s Games

Miami +117 (ML) vs. Tampa Bay…………..Might be coming from my heart, but I like the dolphins to win this one, I really don’t think the points will come into play. Nick Saben does not like to lose, I don’t care if it is preseason or not. Apparently the second string looked pretty bad last week, something tells me there will be a big improvement this week.

Jacksonville -3 (-104) vs. Carolina………….Carolina is supposed to have a great team this year. It is my opinion that when it team know it is going to be very good, that they really do not play well in the preseason. The jags just put a hurting on the dolphins last week and I look for them to continue this week. I think their confidence level is pretty high right now.

Atlanta +3 (-111) vs. Green Bay………….Talk about two teams with a lot to prove. Again, I am going with the dog. Even though they both have a lot to prove, Altanta has more talent to prove it with. I am sick of all the talk about Brett Favre. He and the rest of the team will be bad this year. End of story.

Houston +3 (-105) vs. St louis………….Don’t ask me why, but I think Houston is going to surprise some people this year. I said don’t ask me why! Why did you ask after I told you now to. LOL Just a feeling I have. Teams like this in my eyes want to win preseason games just to gain that winning mentality. Hope I am right about this one.

Pittsburgh -3 (-113) vs. Minnesota………….For starters, I think the Vikings are in a lot of trouble this year. They are going to be bad. The steelers usually play well at home, even in the preseason and they want to get that taste of losing out of their mouths from last week. I think the steeler coach is a little upset over a few things to. I look for the steelers to play with a lot of pride this week and blow the Viking out. THIS IS PROBABLY MY STRONGEST PRESEASON PLAY OF THE WEEK. But I am still only going one unit on it like I said I was going to the whole preseason.

Sunday Games

Colts -1 (-104) vs. Seattle…………..I know the colts don’t care, everybody thought that last week and they got the cover and almost won the game. I think many people will be on seattle this week and the colts are going to come through for me again. I like it when nobody gives a team a chance to win.

Oakland -3 (+105) vs. San Fran………….Break up the raiders, they are 2-0. I just have the crazy feeling that the raiders are not going to lose a game in the preseason this year. Art Shell needs to put wins together. This team always underachieves each year and they probably will again this year, but I am sticking with my belief they win all the games that don’t matter.

Monday’s Games

Dallas -2.5 (-110) vs. New Orleans………….I think the saints will be fired up for this one, but my gut tells me look out for dallas this year and it starts right in the preseason. The dallas organization is out to prove something this year and I think they will. The cowboys I think will also win all their preseason games this year, just like I said the raiders would. Wouldn’t that be something if I was right about both? Of course the odds are against me with that prediction.

Can’t believe I took that many games. Oh well, they are only for one unit each and it sure makes the weekend better.

Good Luck everybody!!
Working...
X