X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monday bases

3-2 (+2.99 units) yesterday
    131-107 (+37.76 units) overall

Not a bad night going 3-2 with the ny mets/phillies rained out. They are playing the make up game today around noon I think with the same pitching matchups, so I will keep the play the same and just copy and paste it from Sundays thread, the line did go from 141 to 146 though, but no big deal. I said on Sunday that as soon as I lose two days in a row, I was giving up bases even though I am having a pretty decent second half and concentrating on college football. As lucky as I have been in bases recently, I may not be giving it up at all.

Mets -146 vs Phillies (3 units).............I have already said the phils are due to drop a few. Phils really blew last nights game leading 5-2 in the 5th only to give up 7 runs in the 7th and get blown out. Mets have been very impressive at home and they got Maine pitching today. Already this year he is 2-0 with a 1.50 era vs the phils. Unless he just has an off day, the mets should win this game. I almost hope as a phillies fan that I am wrong, but you cannot bet with your heart and make money.

Arizona -135 vs. San Diego (3 units)………I will tell you one thing, that national league wild card has been a mess. Just when a team looks like it wants to win it, it loses and when you are ready to give up on a team, they get back into it. Arizona has really struggled winning only 2 of its last 10. They need this one and have their ace pitching in Webb today. Ace Brandon Webb (13-5, 2.99) looks to match a career high for wins and continue his recent dominance at home for Arizona. The right-hander, who won 14 games last season, is 3-0 with a 1.80 ERA in his last three home starts. Overall, he is 7-1 with a 2.79 ERA in 11 home starts this year. The way the race has been this year, I just feel like it is time for San Diego to slide down in the standing while Arizona gets a little closer. Webb due for a good team after struggling in his last two, but they were on the road…this one is at home.

Cincinnati +145 vs. dodgers (2 units)………..I was on the dodgers for a good while and now they have returned back to normal. Actually the dodgers to seem like they are the play. Both teams are struggling a bit right now, but the dodgers are returning home and have Penny on the mound. The dodgers almost look too easy. I am counting on the reds to bounce back in a big way in this game. They have a rookie pitching and sometimes when you have not seen somebody before they are tough to hit. I think between that factor and the reds are due to put some runs on the board, taking them at plus 145 is worth it.

Florida -117 vs. Milwaukee (2 units)…………One thing for sure, the brewers are a different team on the road than they are at home. Florida has made a push to get back into the wildcard race and they have the national leagues ERA leading throwing for them tonight. They have won seven in a row and 8 of 10. In addition to that, Milwaukee has dropped 12 of its last 15 road games versus Florida. The only thing stopping me from making this a three unit play is going against Mr. Sheets.

I think I am going to stop at four games with the light Monday card. I feel pretty good about these today.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X