OPINIONS 3-2

---------------------------------------------

Overall

best bets (3-0)(+9.00 units)
    strong plays (0-3)(-6.60 units)
    regular plays (2-2)(-0.20 units)

overall (5-5)(+2.20 units)

OPINIONS 5-3

Not the greatest of starts, but I am still on the plus side. I am very happy with my best bets starting at 3-0, but strong plays have sucked at 0-3.

Just a reminder on how I rate my plays.

Best Bets are three units
    Strong Plays are two units
    Regular Plays are one unit

OPINIONS are no units, just for fun.

Only three games today, This time next week we will be gearing up for the first week of the nfl. The world will already be shocked after my miami dolphins upset the steelers on thursday night. Just kidding.....maybe. Anyway, back to college football.

I do not see anything out there today that deserves a best bet. I do not even see anything out there that deserves a strong play, but I do like all three games for regular plays. I am really going against the grain with all of these plays. Almost everything I have read is taking all three favs. I am going to be on all dogs.

Memphis +3 vs Mississippi (regular play)............I don't know if I even saw one memphis play on the net this weekend, maybe I am looking in the wrong places. If they had no shot at his game, the line would be alot more than three. Both teams lost alot of players from last year, but I think ole miss lost more than memphis did. Memphis has most of their offense back except for their great running back, but I feel they will have an adaquate replacement. Ole Miss's offense was pretty bad last year and they only have 5 starters back and no QB. I say they struggle again this year. I would not be surprised to see this game won by a field goal either way. A push is not the worst thing that can happen if that is they case, but I will call it Memphis 17-14.

Baylor +7 vs TCU (regular play).............Again, not many people on baylor and I think mainly that is because of their history of sucking. Every once in a while, they play a decent game at home. Just about everybody is on TCU and I like that. I really think the home dog getting a touchdown can stay within the number.

Kentucky +22.5 vs Louisville (regular play)............With louisviille, you get all or nothing. They are either on or off. They very well might destroy this team. Then again, even though louisville has dominated this series lately, it is a rivalry and you just never know. I say Kentucky figures out a way to slow down the Cardinal offense and stay within the number. Like the above two games, everybody seems to be on the favorite. Kentucky was not a very good team last year, but they have most everybody back and that can only lead to improvement. I am mainly goijng with my gut instincts on this one.

There are always some games after they are over that you just shake your head and wonder how did that happen. I think these games today have that possibility. I am no fool, I know I am not going to win all three going against the grain like I am, but I really feel that I can win two of them and I know all three are not going down. They are only one unit plays to keep me interested today.

I still have not made up my mind on Monday's huge matchup between florida state and miami yet, but I am playing it. I am leaning towards florida state right now plus the 3.5 points in a game that will most likely be decided late in the fourth quarter.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X