Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Sept 30 News

Takeo Spikes - LB, Buffalo Bills 9/30/2006

Buffalo Bills LB Takeo Spikes appears likely to miss the game this weekend with the Minnesota Vikings. He is recovering from a lingering hamstring injury that has kept him sidelined for the previous two games. "It didn't feel as good as we had hoped after yesterday's practice, so we decided to hold him out," Jauron said. "We're going to be cautious until we can see him run and burst."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Ninkovich - DE, New Orleans Saints 9/30/2006

New Orleans Saints rookie DE Rob Ninkovich has been placed on the injured reserve list ending his rookie season. Ninkovich tore the medial collateral ligament in his right knee in the Monday night game against the Atlanta Falcons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrell Suggs - LB, Baltimore Ravens 9/30/2006

LB Terrell Suggs has missed the last 3 practices with a hamstring injury. He is listed as questionable for Sundays game against the San Diego Chargers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ed Reed - S, Baltimore Ravens 9/30/2006

Baltimore Ravens safety Ed Reed is listed as questionable and will be a gametime decision Sunday. Reed has been out for the last few practices with a foot injury.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terrell Owens - WR, Dallas Cowboys 9/30/2006

WR Terrell Owens has practiced the last 2 days and will travel to Tennessee for the Cowboys game against the Tennessee Titans this weekend. It is uncertain if Coach Parcells will let Owens play due to the hand injury and the off the field problems the troubled receiver went through earlier this week. "If he gives me the nod that I can play, then you best believe I will be ready, no matter what," Owens said. "They can slap the hand; they can do whatever they want to the hand. I will be ready."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam Vinatieri - PK, Indianapolis Colts 9/30/2006

K Adam Vinatieri, out the last 2 games with a groin injury, was kicking in practice Friday and will most likely play Sunday against the New York Jets. "But he's pretty set on kicking. So we'll see what happens," Dungy said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark Brunell - QB, Washington Redskins 9/30/2006

QB Mark Brunell suffering a lacerated elbow in Washington's last game against Houston, was upgraded to probable and will most likely start against Jacksonville Sunday. Brunell has completed 59 passes for 621 yards with 1 TD and 1 Interception so far this season
Working...
X