Week 2 College Football Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 College Football Plays

I'll have the rest of my week 2 plays done later this week, and will post them when they are done. This one was complete, and is definately my strongest of the bunch so I wanted to get it out there.

5* MICHIGAN +3 over Notre Dame

MICHIGAN: Both these teams come in off impressive wins in their openers with Michigan winning by 24 and Notre Dame pitching a 35-0 shutout. I understand 35-0 is impressive, but Nevada is definately down this season so I don't get all the hype I am hearing about the Irish. No, they will not contend for a national championship!!! Michigan won a mere 3 games last season, and killed followers with a 2-10 ATS record. However, look for that to change this season with a year now under coach Rodriguez' offensive system and notably 11 returning starters on offense. The Wolverines find themselves on the right side of a couple very strong systems for this game. First, a 25-7-1 ATS angle since 1993 that is detailed in the vault, and second a very strong 25-3 ATS angle also detailed in the vault. Throw in Michigan’s 16-8-1 ATS dog mark versus non-conference opponents, and Notre Dame’s 6-12-1 ATS record last few years as favorites off a win by 20 or more points, and we have a play. Take the points here with Michigan!
Working...
X