RED RAIDERS PRE-SEASON SEC WRITE UPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDERS PRE-SEASON SEC WRITE UPS

As some of you know I did write ups on most of the sec teams before the season started and just wanted to turn back a page or two and see how I did....

I gave best and worst case scenarios for all teams and they were as follows..

EAST:
    FLORIDA best case 10-2; worst case 9-3......Current record 6-4
    GEORGIA............. 9-3; ..............7-5 .........................5-6
    SOUTH CAROLINA...9-3 ...............7-5 .........................7-3
    TENNESSEE..........7-5....................5-7 .........................4-6
    KENTUCKY...........8-4 ...................6-6 .........................6-5
    VANDY................3-9 ...................1-11.........................2-8

WEST:
    BAMA.................11-1...................9-3 .........................9-2
    ARKANSAS.......... 10-2..................9-3 .........................8-2
    AUBURN..............9-3....................7-5 .........................11-0
    LSU...???? DID NOT DO WRITE UPS ON THESE THREE BELOW
    MISS ST..????
    OLE MISS ?????

I guess the one that I missed the most in the east was Florida. Knew there would be a drop off from Tebow, but never knew it would be this bad.. Missed Georgia by more than I thought, but some of that was due to the AJ Green suspension. Everyone else in the east was pretty much as I expected. I also did pick SC to win the East which I'm proud of..

The west well, I had Arkansas and Bama pretty much nailed.. Auburn is a different story. Who would have know that Cam Newton was going to be superman this year?
    Now if I'm being honest I would have missed LSU and Miss st records by a lot.. Ole Miss is about where I thought they would be.

Bottom line; not as good as I would have liked but not terrible... Been a heck of a season and what a game to finish it up next week with Auburn coming to T-TOWN..
    Thanks for all the input I received both good and bad. We all have our opinions and that is what makes this site so great... Good luck everyone!!!
Working...
X