Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Mock Hilton"..........Week #1 Post your 5 picks here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Let the games begin!
    8 chi +3
    12 indy +9
    14 rams +4.5
    20 skins +3
    28 dal +4

    Comment


    • #47
      7. Falcons
      10. Bills
      14. Rams
      18. Titans
      29. Patriots

      Comment


      • #48
        14 rams
        15 browns
        18 titans
        20 redskins
        28 cowboys

        Comment


        • #49
          dragon and laxsfo.........OK my bad, I know the rules are not clear and I take the blame for that. They will be more detailed for week #2. So, in the meantime and out of good sportsmanship each of you make another pick and I'll cancel out the Thursday game altogether.

          This is the first week and the first year of this contest so we need to be a little flexible, hope everyone agrees with my decision........Thank you.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by The Boys View Post
            dragon and laxsfo.........OK my bad, I know the rules are not clear and I take the blame for that. They will be more detailed for week #2. So, in the meantime and out of good sportsmanship each of you make another pick and I'll cancel out the Thursday game altogether.

            This is the first week and the first year of this contest so we need to be a little flexible, hope everyone agrees with my decision........Thank you.
            The Boys, for what it is worth that was a sound and fair decision based on the circumstances, Job well done

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by The Boys View Post
              dragon and laxsfo.........OK my bad, I know the rules are not clear and I take the blame for that. They will be more detailed for week #2. So, in the meantime and out of good sportsmanship each of you make another pick and I'll cancel out the Thursday game altogether.

              This is the first week and the first year of this contest so we need to be a little flexible, hope everyone agrees with my decision........Thank you.
              The Boys

              Thank you for being so gracious. I知 no great NFL capper, so I don稚 expect to win the contest or even end up in the top 5. I entered because of the site and your relationship with Jeff who has been extremely gracious with the payouts over the years. I知 just supporting the site.

              So, I値l take the New Orleans LOSS and as I said before give Dragon the WIN. Over the years, he has also been very supportive of this site and has had the courage to actually make selections that were not in a contest.

              One favor though. The Bettorsworld site, on a couple of past occasions, used to sponsor a NCAA March Madness Basketball Tournament. My nemesis, or once in a blue moon a friend, Carpet, would love to have such a contest. So would I. If you could use your influence, I would appreciate if you could check with Jeff sometime next February, 2012 on whether it could happen again.

              Thanks.

              laxsfo99

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
                The Boys

                Thank you for being so gracious. I知 no great NFL capper, so I don稚 expect to win the contest or even end up in the top 5. I entered because of the site and your relationship with Jeff who has been extremely gracious with the payouts over the years. I知 just supporting the site.

                So, I値l take the New Orleans LOSS and as I said before give Dragon the WIN. Over the years, he has also been very supportive of this site and has had the courage to actually make selections that were not in a contest.

                One favor though. The Bettorsworld site, on a couple of past occasions, used to sponsor a NCAA March Madness Basketball Tournament. My nemesis, or once in a blue moon a friend, Carpet, would love to have such a contest. So would I. If you could use your influence, I would appreciate if you could check with Jeff sometime next February, 2012 on whether it could happen again.

                Thanks.

                laxsfo99
                Laxso,

                I have always been your friend, and it's good to see you thinking college basketball

                The Boys said above you need to pick again the both of you do so a fresh start to a tough long road...Good Luck

                Comment


                • #53
                  I think that's probably the fairest option and I commend you for including laxfo despite his pick being a loss. It makes sense that if it's not a win for me it can't be a loss for him, the game either counts for both of us or it doesn't count for either of us. So, even though I think it could have been ruled a win under the circumstances, I think this is a 'fair for all' decision.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Just Paid

                    13 eagles - 4ス

                    18 titans + 1ス

                    28 cowboys + 4

                    29 patriots - 7

                    31 broncos* -3

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I'll take Indianapolis +9 as my make-up game

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by jimmyMAC View Post
                        Let the games begin!
                        8 chi +3
                        12 indy +9
                        14 rams +4.5
                        20 skins +3
                        28 dal +4
                        Looks like we have a party crasher

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
                          Looks like we have a party crasher

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Won't be the last.

                            Only those who have paid their $50 should post their picks in this thread.

                            If you'd like to enter, pay here: http://www.bettorsworld.com/2011/moc...on-contest.htm

                            Early...."Mock Hilton Contest".........rules
                            "Mock Hilton Rules"

                            This contest will be modeled as closely as possible after the "Las Vegas Hilton Super Contest" .

                            #1 NFL sides only

                            #2 We will use the official Hilton Contest Line which I will post as soon as I get it.

                            #3 Posting deadline is Saturday 6:00 PM EST. If you post late you go 0-5 for the week.

                            #4 All picks must be posted in one post........"One Post Per Person"

                            #5 No corrections or editing of picks is allowed so be careful. 0-5 for the week if you do.

                            #6 The contest will last for 17 weeks, 5 picks per week = 85 total picks.

                            #7 The Thursday-Saturday rule: If you're using a Thurs. or Sat. game then all picks must be posted in one post and at least one hour before the earliest game.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Baltimore -2'
                              Arizona -7
                              Cincinnati +6'
                              Tennessee +1'
                              Buffalo +6'

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Baltimore -2.5
                                Lions +1.5
                                Falcons -3
                                Eagles -4.5
                                Arizona -7

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X