College Hoops Picks/Discussion January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops Picks/Discussion January

About time to start playing some college hoops! Going to only post my top plays this year.

Please chime in as you see something you like....

Thursday--

UAB +7 (buy 1/2 -120) over La Tech---LT has not really dominated anyone nad have one of their good Guards out this evening. Looks like a close one with UAB possibly winnin outright.

Hard to look at fading Michigan but see a sneaky spot here for Illinois +9. May make a small play later but will wait and see.

YTD-
    0-1.

Wrong on that one...

Thoughts from Thursday---

Nebraska is playing terrible right now. Barely squeeked one out vs. Penn State. They were predicted to be in the top of the BIG 10 this year. Going to watch an see where they go from here.

Michigan is very solid all around. Can't wait to see when they play Izzo's team.

Wofford blew the doors off UNC-Greensborough. Game was a pick at UNCG between the top 2 teams in that conference along with Furman, and ETSU. I like this conference.

Indiana-Fort Wayne has a stud and they are an under-valued team I have been riding lately. They score a lot too.

Comment

FRIDAY--

WISCY ML -155 OVER PURDUE...A little steep but I'd rather not mess with the points.

Comment

Monday

Tonight I am going with Indiana -2 to beat Nebraska

Comment

I was with you on Indy last night. Terrible loss at home. I cannot figure out Nebraska one bit this year but maybe they are starting to live up to expectations finally.

Indy fans cannot be happy campers right now!

Tuesday-

VA Tech +8 over Virginia--First real conference test for Virginia against a good VT team. Should be a close grinder of a game.

Ole Miss/Nevada--ML Parlay

Comment

0-2 YTD on posted plays (-275 units based on $100 bet)

Comment

College Basketball is so hard to Handicap this year.

Going to take a hard look at value plays.

Comment

Awful so far posting...

Wednesday--

Indy State +3 over UNI

Capable Dog that can win outright.

Lenas on:
                Iowa State +5 at Texas Tech
                Penn State ML over Iowa

But being cautious as I am not feeling it now. I am sure the leans will win if I don;t play them!

Comment

Add: Clemson -8 over ga tech —see a blow out here. Clemson is better than they’ve showed.

Comment

Didn’t play anything yesterday but watched the lines and scores a lot to get a better feel.

Sunday-

Boston College +7 over Florida state—-just a few too many points as I can see bc hanging around at home.

Comment

Holy Hell, I won one! And a nice SU dog winner to boot!

Monday--

I am eyeing a very large ML parlay.

One leg is going to be Kansas ML over Iowa State---Huge revnege game here for KU as they got smoked at ISU earlier this yera and now off a loss to West Virginia to give them some added focus at home. Probably willl lay the points too but I like ML a lot.

The teams I'm looking at ML with them are:

Michigan State ML -410 over Maryland---MSU at home. (would make ML parlay with KU about -125 odds)

or

Nebraska ML AT Rutgers---...-310 odds (parlay would be about -117).

Or could do all 3 and get a better odds.

I feel like Nebraska is far from a lock to win on the road though and MICH STATE is probably the better bet being at home.

I am going to look closer at the big 10 games but firing for sure on KU any which way I can!

P

Comment

I love the Kansas play Woodee and I would also do all 3 in a ML Parlay- Kansas-Mich State and Nebraska

Comment

Thanks for the input!

I am going to do both--

Michigan State/Kansas for 2 units (-130 on parlay)

MSU/Nebraska/Kansas for 1 unit (+125 odds.)

These always appear better on paper than they turn out as it seems one of these favs always loses outright, but I see it lining up pretty well tonight.

Comment

TUESDAY-

MICHIGAN -12.5 vs Minny

Michigan coming off a stinging loss to Wisky on Saturday looks to rebound in a big way at home.

Taking Michigan to right the ship tonight and cover by 18

Comment

I like that one too. Minny has been very bad at times this year and Michigan off that loss as you said!

I am on:

South Florida ML -140 over Witchy State---Witch State is not the old team they once were. SF has been holding thir own and see them defending the home court tonight.

Lean (maybe a small play later) on Indy +2 at Northwestern--Indy can't be this bad can they? The talent is there but can't get it together.

Comment

Working...
                              X