Black Cat Emotes MNF Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Cat Emotes MNF Game

Right now, players are rushing to get bets in on the Dolphins. SD is distracted, unprepared, they lost the home crowd, no one really wants to be them anyway, etc etc.

I'll give you four reasons to land on the Chargers:

1. They will win one for the community tonight. They will be mad at "The Man" and say on the bus, "We aren't going to let them take this away from us."

2. It deflates Junior, the core of the #1 defense. He doesn't get his big homecoming, his heart is in San Diego and he probably cares as much as any of the players on the Chargers team.

3. It inflates Boston and the safety (lassiter?). Boston will find himself spotlighted in Sun Devil on MNF and this is the perfect time for him to have his coming out party in a Charger uniform. Remember, this guy still has gobs and gobs of talent when he wants to play. They will NOT want to look bad in Sun Devil.

4. Griese looked terrible in preseason -- he is truly the backup guy.

See you in a couple days from my window perch! Good luck. And yes, I am from (cough) (cough) LA. Very glad I didn't buy tickets for tonight's game now, though.
    Last edited by TheBlackCat; 10-27-2003, 03:44 PM.

cat, hope everything is ok with you and your family. to everyone out there, stay safe.

Comment

Thanks hiptwo...we're okay. We have a barrier of dead burnt trees around us to keep us safe now.

To anyone who listened to a damn word I said about this game, deeply sorry. They should have made the Chargers wear Cardinals uniforms today! Time to play Flutie. I actually think the game played out exactly in Arizona as it would have in San Diego. I can't imagine the San Diego version being any different. That's the game I thought we would see before the move. I wouldn't blame Boston. Brees isn't getting the ball to him anyway. Probably start with the offensive line, work to Brees, a lack of other credible wideouts on the offense, and then maybe think about Boston as the problem. I still like Tommy.
      Last edited by TheBlackCat; 10-28-2003, 12:45 AM.

Comment

I think the big question is: Who on the Chargers would stand up on the bus and get the team riled up? I think this team is COMPLETELY without a leader of any kind.

Comment

Working...
        X