Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curse of the ForumBino!

Sunday, November 9, 2003

To be straight forward with no beating around the bush here, the plays provided to this forum with write-up have sucked as of late. I create my write-up's by using the notes I take when 'capping, then post it. There's only one explanation for this, I'm simply choosing the wrong games to do write-ups on. In the last two days WizardOfOddz is 16-5 overall winning 43 units! All my plays are monitored to support my claim.

I'm one of the most superstitious 'cappers you'll ever meet, so to tryin' be more productive to this forum, I'm going to be posting in a different fashion that includes throwing out the write-up to see what happens! Call it silly or what you may, but I will shake this curse of the ForumBino!!!!!!!

ALL WIZARDOFODDZ NFL PLAYS FOR TODAY MINUS WRITE-UP!!!!

NFL
    Tampa Bay -3 (4 units) 1:00PM EST
    Over 43.5 Browns/Chiefs Game (5 units) 1:00PM EST
    Minnesota -5.5 (5 units) 4:00PM EST
    Over 44 Vikings/Chargers Game (4 units)
    Buffalo +4 (5 units) 4:00PM EST
    STL Rams -7 (4 units) 8:30PM EST

4 NBA and 4 NHL plays up and loaded on site get them all on our Daily Free Pick page. After today's play will mark two full weeks of our exsistance, and we'll be providing an in depth records report of our first 14 day progress. Hope to have you follow along as we strive to continue turning you a profit in a consistant manner!

Good luck to you all today!
    The Grand Wizard
    ************************NO URLS************************
    Last edited by stardust; 11-12-2003, 08:12 AM.
Working...
X