X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throwin Darts-11/18/03

Best Bet:
    Lakers over 192
    The Lakers are scoring at will against the NBA in general! I know Larry Brown teams typically play good defense but I feel his strategy will be to run with the Lakers to win. I anticipate a high velocity game in the 100's.

Additional plays ranked in order of strength

New Orleans +5.5
    The Nets are just begining to get healthy but their previous win against the Hawks has not convinced me that they are totally in sync. The team has not played much as a whole and I think a good Hornet team plays them close.

LA Clippers +4
    I have watched the Cavs several times this year and they are still a confused team on offense. Offensively the Cavs have moments on fast breaks and are competitive when they feed a hot Illgaukas. The Clippers on the other hand are a very good offensive team that is playing consistent ball at this time of the season. The Clippers might win this one outright.

LA/CLEV over 197
    The Clippers are near the top in offensive team scoring and the Cavs do show sparks of fast pace scoring.

SA -11
    The Spurs should easily handle a beat-up Golden St. team. Look for the Spurs size up front to man handle the Warrior front-line.

LOL
    Fein

All feedback is appreciated.
Working...
X