MNF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF?

Does Monday night football suck this year or is it just me. I thought Monday night use to always have good games whether they matched up or not. It seems to me that the tide has turned and Sunday night has had the better games this year.
    jpehl

This season the league will implement for the first time in history primetime "flexible scheduling" for NBC's primetime Sunday night games in Weeks 10-15 and in Week 17. Flexible scheduling will ensure quality matchups on Sunday night and give surprise teams a chance to play their way onto NBC's primetime schedule. Only Sunday afternoon games are eligible to be moved and will use a 12-day notice format. Flexible scheduling will not involve games airing on Thursday, Saturday or Monday. The 2006 NFL schedule will list start times for all Sunday games during the "flex" weeks as 1 p.m. ET, except for games played in the Mountain or Pacific Time zones, which will be listed at 4:05 p.m. ET or 4:15 p.m. ET. The NBC Sunday nighttime slot for "flex" weeks will list teams as "TBD." As a result of a special NFL owners vote earlier this year, three teams may appear on NBC Sunday night games as many as four times each year which surpasses the previous maximum of three appearances. The remaining 29 teams allowed a maximum of three appearances on NBC

That's why Sunday night is better than Monday nigit

Comment

Working...
    X