Thursday Night NFL- 49ers @ Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night NFL- 49ers @ Seattle

I think Seattle's going to rip the 49ers tonite. After losing on the road in a game they should have won I think they come out sharp at home on national TV. They are 5-1 at home vs San Francisco having trouble on the road at 1-5. And Seattle is getting healthier where San Francisco is bucking injuries and has given up 64 pts in their last 2 games. Also, the 49ers have only been averaging 15 pts per game for the past 8 games. I've already got my money on Seattle -10

Hey just wanted everyone to know that there is horrible weather in seattle right now.
    30-50 mile wind and snow

Comment

Yeah I saw last night where the high winds were forecast. I still like the Seahawks. They can clinch the division as well as inflict some revenge for the S.F. win earlier this year without Hasselback and Alexander. They got ripped by Gore in that one and the Seattle papers report that the D linemen are looking forward to atoning for that. The line is still the same at -10 but the total has dropped from 41.5 early this morning to 38.

Comment

I like it to but think im just going to stick with the total. .......Maybe a parlay.... who knows...
        jpehl

Comment

going with the 9ers plus 9 1/2

Comment

good luck

Comment

Yep its official NFC blooooooooooowws. Good night

Comment

oh and DDawg nice call.

Comment

Shit...I don't believe it WTF happened in the second half? I had a guitar lesson and just got done. I can't believe the Seahawks laid down at home with so much on the line. What a bunch of sorryasses! I can't believe I was actually born in that pathetic freakin' city

Comment

Im pretty sure that the NFC has thrown in the towel

Comment

I think Hasselbeck had guitar lessons to. They choked, pretty much sums it up

Comment

Working...
                      X