• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONDAY NIGHT SPECIAL

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS -3.5
    INDY/CINCY UNDER 54 1/2

AN EARLY STOCKING STUFFER

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

FROM EVERYONE HERE AT THE WORLD FAMOUS BOONE MOONE FAN CLUB AND RADIO NETWORK

;)

hi BM....i like this play too

good to see we are on the same side here

CF2

Comment

hi BM....i like this play too

good to see we are on the same side here

CF2

Comment

Boone,
        It takes balls to pick indy in this spot. I really like cincy and so does the rest of the world right now. This line hasnt moved since it opened. Ive been thinking all week that this game is going to go under. I think im going to sit this one out tonight. Heart says Cincy, gut says Indy. I think your on the right side of both bets. Good luck to you.
        jpehl

Comment

going to lay a small amount on Indy (but buy it to -3) and the under. Think Peyton picks the D apart all night but the number is jsut too high see it going into the 20's with both teams but not over the 55 its currently at.

Good Luck.

Comment

I won't go into deep explantion on why, since that can sometimes jinx the play...............But I see the Colts winning this one 31-17 or 31-13 or 27-16.............Something in that area..........But they'll win by 11 points or more...................Good Luck.
            ;)

Comment

boone, i am also going with IND@-3.

Comment

Boone, good luck Im sitting this one out. I really want to parlay this game with your picks. Ive been thinking all day that the public is going to get crushed on this game.
                jpehl

Comment

Well Boone, you called 31-13 as one of your predicted scores and that's what it is. Except we have a full quarter to go!

Cinci tried not to get into a track meet, but now they will have to.

I also went with Indy, but didn't expect their D to hold Cinci down. I would have gone with the over, but stayed away. It's going to be close on the total now. Lot of time left.

Comment

congratulations

congratulations boone moone. good call

Comment

unreal, the under made it .

Comment

Sorry I was a couple of field goals off........ but as the song goes........It's -- beginning --to -- look -- a -- lot -- like -- Christ -- mas.................Congrats to all of the Fan Club followers...........Happy Holidays and Good Luck to all..............See you here again !!!!
                        ;)

Comment

VERY VERY NICE JOB

Comment

Good job, this game scared the hell out of me. I Don't bet much NFL but I did catch a 2nd half play on the under.
                            It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Working...
                            X