X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pep/UConn

2-0 yesterday (double play on SE Mizz)
    61- 42 YTD

Pepperdine/ Uconn under 162 (3 unit play)

counting on the Husky defense to be the controlling factor in this one. If they can keep the Waves some where in the 60s, as I believe they should, this play should cash. I'm hitting this one pretty hard.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

under 162

hope you got a lock .anybody think so,

Comment

This should scare u Spang, I like this play a lot too.

UCONN is allowing and average of 55 points a game and nothing over 59 except for that last game with St Mary's. Jim Calhoun ripped in to them for playing soft in that game. Even though Pep avgs 81 a Game that is against far less class of teams. I expect Uconn to come out and slam the door on them. I just hope they don't go into triple digits themsleves.

I don't understand the high total. It must be based on the off. numbers only with no consideration for Defense.
      good luck

Comment

Pepperdine drills 3's at an alarming rate, I believe that's why the total is so high.

Comment

Yep, The waves love to hoist the 3 ball, no doubt. Don't think they will make them though, I see them failing with regularity with the perimeter D that the huskies can toss at them.

GL guys

Comment

following you on this one. Good luck!

Comment

Spang - You must have really unloaded on this one as the line now is 159 @Pinny...I hate going with the betting public, but I too got this one at 162.....Good Luck Guys
              [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

40-36 at half. x 2 = 152. It's going to be close for the under. Pep must be hitting those 3s and hanging with UConn. Pep +22.5 looking good for anyone who went for that.

Good luck to us unders in the 2nd half. D it up UConn!

Comment

Great call again spang!!! I was a little worried after the 1st half but no way could both teams shoot as good as they did in the the 1st half in the 2nd half...Thanks buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Rick
                    Great call again spang!!! I was a little worried after the 1st half but no way could both teams shoot as good as they did in the the 1st half in the 2nd half...Thanks buddy
                    Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Comment

Thank You very much Spanger !!! You continue to be da man!!!
                        ;)

Comment

Working...
                        X