Thur nhl+ nfl and ncaa fb plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thur nhl+ nfl and ncaa fb plays

Nothing pretty about wedn. 3 close nba games and we lost all 3 for a -3.04 day. I guess the only break we got was the denver game was canceled The way things went it could easily been an 0-4 day.

There is a saying among professional poker players that if you cant take the beats...you shouldnt be playing

Lets see if we can turn it around today...3 plays...1 nhl, 1 nfl, and 1 ncaafb.

Good Luck

NHL OT Incl Hockey
    Nashville Predators 21-December-2006 5:05 PM PST
    Money Line for Game +104

Previously posted nfl and ncaa fb plays

5:00pm
    21-Dec-06 Football
    Spread Minnesota Vikings (+3.5) -104

5:00pm
    21-Dec-06 Football
    Total BYU/Oregon (U 62) for Game -105

RickJ

Record to date:

mlb
    Sides: 17- 14 +6.83
    o/u 3-8-1 -5.09
    ncaafb
    Sides 30-25-1 +5.25
    o/u 9-11 -2.56
    nfl
    Sides 21-8-1 +12.70
    o/u 7-4 +2.83
    nhl
    sides 27-23 +8.92
    Nba
    Side 39-33-1 +4.77
    o/u 13-7 +5.81

Total 305 Bets + 37.29 units +12.23% Return

Thats a tough Nashville pick there Rick, but good luck to you!
    I went the other way and went with Buffalo. They seem to be for real this sabres team and most top tier teams dont lose 2 straight at home , then the following road game, esp vs a team thats coming back from a back to back game in another city. Whats worse is that they had 0 goals (nashville) for 2 periods, came back in the 3rd to squeak a win and must travel back home to play against a conference leader on a mini slide? Tall order. Yea they have a good record vs the sabres, but i feel the conditions are more right for Buff.

NYR and Florida. No lundvist in net, no marik on D and no cullen on forward..plus a losing streak and a goalie in weekes that has given up 10 goals in his last 2. Besides Florida is playing well and the last time they played it was a 4-3 ot win for NY....the circumstances dont favor NY much now, i would rather go with this as my dog pick. Although I was thinking Phily as a huge dog (only for value=+235) They cant go winless the whole month, and montreal is coming off a big win over the sabres, reeling of alott of wins at home but the puck line looks deceiving @ Montreal being -1.5 -105
    You'd figure they'd be more than that, so the value of +235 SU win was a little tempting but not worth laying big on.

Buff and Florida to win

Comment

Working...
    X