NFL “6 Packs” Open for Discussion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL “6 Packs” Open for Discussion!

That is “It is the final week of NFL season”. Some of us had has great year some did not.That why they call gambling. You win some and lose some. Nothing is for sure.

Here are the 6 teams that I like to play this week; I hope my new year will be wonderful or sad. However, please feel free to comment it.

Jacksonville + 2.5 over Kansas City. This game I give it FG last minute. But Jags needs need this game more than K.C

Minnesota + 2.5 over St. Louise. With rookie QB at back tail who can run + Good defense can stop running game from St. Louise “RAMS” I make it either way.

New England + 3 over Tennessee. Veteran vs. Rookie – But rookie give points – You got be shitting me here. I will take Tom Brady any day.

Miami + 9 Points over Indianapolis. Saba job is on the line and Plus Coach Dungy usually losing last game of season. I will take points on this situation.

Atlanta + 7.5 or 8 over Philadelphia. A lot people don’t see the valuable of Michael Vick’s leg. Philadelphia defense will rest and thinking for playoff – or on Vacation.

This last one it is critical game for all of us – But I will put it up as 100***game that I will fantasy to see it all week.

Green Bay Packers + 3 over Chicago. This is will be potential last game for Brett Farve to play in NFL. I have a felling that he will give all his talent and effort on it. In fact, he usually has put good number on Chicago defense. Prediction scores. Chicago 21 – Green Bay 20 Final
    Wishing you all here at BWF happy New Year and have all good luck!
    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

My standard plan for final week NFL action is to keep the cash in the wallet.

The really good stuff happens tomorrow.
    It doesn't take a zoologist to identify the ass.^^^^

Comment

Working...
    X