NO PROPS FOR MY EAGLE PICK??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO PROPS FOR MY EAGLE PICK??

GUYS GUYS GUYS...WHAT NO PROPS FOR THAT EAGLE SELECTION LAST NIGHT?>??? OK HERE WE GO FOR SUNDAY...NOBODY IS GIVING THE BANGED UP SEAHAWKS A CHANCE...I AM, THIS LINE IS INFLATED IN MY OPINION, REDARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST MEETING THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS,,,,WHO PLAYS TODAY THE BEST TODAY WINS IT IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST TEAM..... TAKE THE 9+ POINTS BIGTIME SEATTLE, DO NOT BE SURPRISED WITH AN OUTRIGHT WIN.....OVER THE LOW TOTAL IS ANOTHER PLAY OF MINE.........MY BIGGEST PLAT OF THE DAY IS THE NE/SD TO FLY OVER THE TOTAL IF I WAS TO PARLAY TODAY FOR THOSE OF YOU IN A HOLE BOTH OVERS,, SEATTLE/OVER, SD/OVER, SD WITH BOTH OVERS

GITTY UP!!!

Good pick, although you also said the total was too high I believe. That's 1-1.
    You won't be bragging after today

Comment

He'll probably be in hiding, like me............. .....Brutal yesterday, we'll get it back today.
      ;)

Comment

He'll probably be in hiding, like me...
        I second that.
        I didnt play anything today, yet, at least.

Comment

Why the hell do you want props are you a child?

Comment

Thanks Phil Jr..............I'm REALLY in a hole now !!
            ;)

Comment

These guys who pick one winner and then want to open their own tout service ....

" Even a blind squirel finds a nut once in a while"

KJALB

Comment

Another "One and done" fly-by-nighter..............All I can figure is that these are a bunch of Jr. High school kids that found there daddy's password.
                ;)

Comment

Working...
                X