Star71!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star71!

Hey! Star71. Where are you? . Next time you post here I will fade it whichever team you post! Man. This guy needs attention so badly. I guess he/she abandoned child when he/she was young!.

Peace!
    SL
    "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

S 2000
    I think this guy is just goofing off and like you said looking for attention
    I dont think anyone is taking him serious

Comment

Guys just a few things Ill share. First I hate to be Captain obvious but this guy is an attention whore, and were giving him what he wants. Second I have a friend that is by far the worst gambler that I know. 9 times out of 10 he would pick the wrong side or total. For some reason he continues to flush away everything he has on sports gambling. Ive tried many times to tell him that it might be best to pick another hobby but he continues to seek the high of being right. Well being the great friend that I am I finally caught on to his losing ways and began to call him on certain games that I was unsure of and get his opinion. It worked like magic, the dude is a loser, so why not profit from it. While most of us are guilty of bitching at this guy for being an idiot why dont we profit from it instead. Everyone has there strange ways of capping games and what better way then to fade an idiot. Just my two cents.
      jpehl

Comment

hey is star and scit the same person

Comment

J-pal
          It might be good idea, just let him keep posting all losers, as we all expecting he/she will be losing forever. Then We all fade him big time this weekend. Hopefully, he will be back and posting some of his loser picks again.

What do you guys have any more idea? Do you think this guy is some kind of TOUT?. I don't think he is the same guy as SCIT....

Cheers
          Sl
          "What you [I]See[/I] It's what you [I]Get[/I] "

Comment

No tout just an attention whore. Maybe a child.... maybe a clown... but one thing is for sure the man is filled with losers lets hope he shares them.
            jpehl

Comment

Working...
            X