Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Antonio Spurs (32-15) at Phoenix Suns (36-9)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Antonio Spurs (32-15) at Phoenix Suns (36-9)

San Antonio Spurs (32-15) at Phoenix Suns (36-9)

10:35 pm Eastern

TNT

SBG Global Opening Line: Suns - 6

The Phoenix Suns will try and start a new winning streak tonight as they host the San Antonio Spurs. The Suns had their 17-game winning streak snapped with a 121-112 loss to Minnesota on Monday. "It's too bad it ended," Suns coach Mike D'Antoni said. "I think we're all really disappointed. It's almost like losing a playoff game. But it doesn't really mean a whole lot in the whole scheme of where we're going. It was fun while it lasted. Now hopefully we can get on another." Early betting at
    SBG Globalhas the public all over Phoenix at home laying the points.

Phoenix has won nine in a row at home since losing 144-139 in overtime to Washington on Dec. 22nd. The Spurs have won 18 of the last 22 meetings against Phoenix including a 111-106 overtime win on Nov. 8th. "I don't get caught up, and I hope my teammates don't, in what (critics) say," Suns guard Raja Bell said. "We know we're a good team, and when it comes right down to the final table, we'll be there ready to play. If we haven't beaten San Antonio at that point, we'll just have to beat them then."

The Spurs are coming off a tough loss last night in Utah where they lost 97-93. "We're making too many mistakes right now," said Spurs forward Tim Duncan. "We're giving up too many things in too many different areas."

Phoenix is a 6.5 point favorite with a total of 208
    SBG Global.

The Spurs are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 Thursday games. The Spurs are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games as a road underdog. The Spurs are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 road games. The Spurs are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 vs. the Western Conference. The underdog is 7-3 ATS in the last 10 meetings between the two teams and the road team is 9-3 ATS in the last 12 meetings.

The Suns are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 vs. the Southwest. The Suns are 11-4 ATS in their last 15 vs. the Western Conference. The Suns are 9-4-1 ATS in their last 14 Thursday games. The Spurs are 7-1 ATS in the last 8 meetings in Phoenix.

The Under is 5-1 in the Spurs last 6 overall. The Under is 8-2 in the Spurs last 10 vs. the Western Conference. The Over is 8-3 in the Spurs last 11 games as a road underdog. The Over is 7-3 in the Spurs last 10 vs. the Pacific. The Over is 6-1 in the Suns last 7 games as a favorite. The Under is 5-1 in the Suns last 6 vs. the Southwest. The Over is 9-2 in the Suns last 11 Thursday games. The Over is 6-2 in the last 8 meetings in Phoenix.

SBG Globalclients receive up to a 25% online deposit bonus and FREE entry into the Weekly $150,000 NBA Match Up Contest!

Working...
X