GET BACK ON TRACK:

NCAAB:

SAN DIEGO STATE PK VS. NEW MEXICO

NBA:

PHOENIX SUNS -5.5 VS. LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS

GOOD LUCK.

BOONE.
    ;)

Folowing your SD State Pick! Looks good to me.

Also played:

Michigan State +2.5 over Wiscy...Going against the grain on this one. Everyhting says the Badgers so going opoosite for once with a good home team.

Witchy State -1.5 over Mizzou State...Home team adavantage

UNI +15/UK pk/ Air Force +11 (8-point tease)

San Diego State +1 over New Mexico...Huge public play, hope it works out!

5-0 on my last 5 posts in here.

Comment

Also like Illinois State a bunch over Creighton but waiting for the line to move for me. Want to get +3 or maybe even 3.5 by tip-off.

Comment

I also looked at the Creighton/ISU game but that one's a little too close to call for me.........The number looks right on the mark -- knowing that Creighton sports the better team at the moment, but being on the road takes a little shine off the thing.........Think I'll pass on this one, and wish you luck with it.......Let's get hot!!
        ;)

Comment

What the heck. I played San Diego state too. I also played -

Mich St +1.5
          Tenn Tech -3

Comment

I have decided to play the contrarian point of view on a lot of college hoops plays. Basically going against the public and rational thouight and looking at the line a bit harder. This betting thing is hard work and something that will never be figured out but it is fun to win.

I think you need to get a feel for what is going on and play what you personally like and not others perceptions. I think we have a good, smart group here at BW and hopefully more people will stop in and provide insight.

I am far from a big bettor but do enjoy capping and learing more about teams as the tourney comes around.

Comment

That's so true Woodee, and that's why I enjoy you and Carpet and Spang etc., coming forth with your isnight from that part of the country........Let's face it, there are alot more College BB teams out there to keep track of, than there are football teams, and the added points of view can only help.

You guys have the take on the midwest, Rick (Diamondbacker) and Jpehl are the southern correspondents, and there are a slew of others on the east coast that keep us informed on that part of the country..........I try to stay informed out west, and one thing I can report to you guys early this year, is that no matter who the Raider's draft with the 1st pick in April, they will still suck for at least another year or so............Keep the faith guys.
              ;)

Comment

So true Boone! Both the hoops and the Raider comment!

Played Illinois State +3 as it finally jumped for me. Love this game tonight but can't force myslef to put more than one unit on it!

Comment

That is was one Hell of a Good Call Woodie
                  on the Michigan State Game

I looked at that game as a TRAP PLAY
                  76% of the world dont know that it is
                  hard to win on the road in Big Ten...

Dont care what you are ranked playing
                  on the road in the Big Ten will effect your standings

good call

Comment

Great call Woodie. Like everyone has already been saying the public was leaning heavily on Wisky. Trap games such as these come along and it seems like the bookies just nail these. As weird as it sounds the bookies may be your best friend on this rare occasion. Capitalize on their instinct and knowledge and make some money. They make enough money as it is it just doesnt have to be yours.

Comment

We use to call those plays "opposite-of-the-obvious" plays............The old saying of something "looking too good to be true" (trap), usually is............Nice perseverance my fellow BW friends............O.K, let's give the props to Woodee !!............Good Call.
                      ;)

Comment

Thanks guys. But my play of the day on Illinois State was even sweeter to win. the whole world was on Creighton over a bad ISU team. CU got beat 40-20 in the 2nd half, losing by 10 overall after a 10-point halftime lead.

Now hopefully SD State and Witchy State cash for a good night!

There is cash to be made in college hoops and hope you guys will chime in with me the rest of the way out with your expertise in particualr conferences!

Comment

;)

Comment

Working...
                          X