Thursday Hoops Discussion and Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Hoops Discussion and Picks

Disappointing night last night as I overplayed. My top play on Iowa won, whuich was the lone bright spot.

Narrowing down the action tonght:

Utah State +5 at New Mexico State...Will be a good game with evenly matched teams with a lot on the line in the WAC. Have to take the 5 points here with a good chance of a SU win.

Central Michigan +6.5 at Ball State...Same theory as above and still think CMU is a good squad. Think they can win SU as well.

5-point Tease:
    USC pk over Stanford
    Washington pk over Oregin State

May add 1 more but that will be it for me. Quality over quantity.

Others I kind of liked:

Idaho +16 vs. Nevada

La.Tech -1 over Fresno State

Oregon -2.5 over Washington State

Will dig a bit deeper and may post one more of those 3. Good luck and please post your insight on the games you like.

Wright State - 3 over Youngstown State

Will research more
    [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

I've not posted since my 0 for 5 last week (but i have read and considered everyones opions daily) so take these picks for what its worth! I would like to get more involed with this basketball trend were on and make a little fun cash as i like to call it!

Duke-1 @Clemson.....Coming from a big time Clemson fan here....Duke will slay my Tigers tonight. I hate to admit it but both Duke and North Carolina absolutly own us. Clemson started off 17-0 and are now 19-7 with 19 consective losses to Duke. Forget about the time clock error in the last game, we were beat, down 5 with 5 secs to go you should lose. This line should be more around 7 or 8. I'd be shocked if Clemson won this game.

Wright State-3.5 @Youngstown State.....Wright is just an all around better team. Won by 13 in there last meeting and has covered there last 3 with Youngstown. This is Wrights last game before the conference tourney.

Comment

Adding these last few and no MORE!!

Oregon -2.5 over Wazzu...Oregon is a tough place to play and needa good win to help tourney hopes. Think they win this one easily as long as Brooks shows up to play.

Boise State -11 vs. San Jose State...Broncos have been tough at home and welcome 4 win San Jose in. Think this is a 20 point game.

Idaho +16 vs. Nevada...Classic over-look possiblity here. Nevada does win but I thin it is closer than expected as they kind of cruise along just enough to grab the W and stay ranked.

Don't know about that Wright State play. Probably going to pass. But I see evryone is on them so may even think of taking Youngstown by tip if the line keeps going up in the home dig's favor!

Comment

One more...

Temple/St.Joes OVER 141

Comment

Probably too late to benefit the forum, but in a game that starts in about a half hour from now (10:30PM Eastern), I"m tossing down a couple of units on UCLA -14 ........I get the feeling they win this game by closer to 30 points.........Big win at home for the Bruins tonight !!!
            ;)

Comment

Played Orgeon -3 for the 2nd half. Think Orgegon comes back and wins this Su. Tremoendous value here!

30-25 washington ton at half.

Comment

6-1-1 on the day. Improvement over a bad wednesday.

As I said, I am kind a homebound after achilleis surgery so have a bit more time to post and cap. It seems to be helping but back to the real job next week.

see you friday.

Comment

Go figure...........UCLA up by 21 points with less than 4:00 minutes to go, they take out their starters and give up the last 11 points scored in the game, to win by 10 !!............It sucks to bet on L.A. based sports teams.......They NEVER COVER !!!
                  ;)

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12
                    6-1-1 on the day. Improvement over a bad wednesday.

As I said, I am kind a homebound after achilleis surgery so have a bit more time to post and cap. It seems to be helping but back to the real job next week.

see you friday.

How did it go my friend? I hope it went well..Take care and take something for the pain...
                    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                    X