NIT Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NIT Tuesday

Having some computer probs so i will be in and out the next few days.

NIT:

Liking the doggies:

Utah State +8 over Michigan

Bama +7 over U MASS

NC State +6 over Drexel

Miss Valley State +21.5 over Missy State

Marist +10 over Okie State

Who is motivated and who is not, is the question for the NIT. Think Okie State could care less as well as U Mass. Think Utah State wins SU up over Michigan!

Hey big Wood, the question should be, who's motivated or even interested in the NIT period...................Tonight's schedule sucks...........I mean the only possibly betable game would be the Detroit Pistons in the NBA against the feeble Seattle Supersonics..............I'm taking the "view from the Carpet", and laying low until the real dance begins tomorrow.........Tonight plain old sucks !!!........Good Luck my friend.
    ;)

Comment

Tonights card did suck but I played

Utah State +7.5 (they hung in there for awhile, but made some dumb mistakes)

4 pt. Teaser: WVa -13.5/Okie St. -6 (WVa covered easy, Ok st. should since their at home)

Miss. Valley St. +22 (they are hanging in there so far, but Miss. St. is over powering them big time)
      [I]"Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”[/I]

Comment

Not a bad 4-1. Utah State juts fell apart toward the end. Done now with the NIT and onto the dance.

I've played:

Nevada pk -117 over Creighton

Michigan State -130 over Marquette

Like a lot of doggies after that. Will be abck with all my plays later tonight hopefully.

Comment

Working...
        X